It's hisoka x fruit x brother

it's been a year since I've joined the phantom troupe . We have a new member. Hisoka

He is so nice

He is so nice. I like him but not more then I like Shalnark. I went up to hisoka. He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned to Shalnarks direction. I ran to him and talked him into a hug by surprise.

" Hi" I said hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back. " I'm 15, I'm a teen. " I said laughing at him. " Well I'm 21, an adult" he said sticking out his tongue. I Huffed and puffed until I blew his body down. I laughed and ran.

I ran to Uvogin and hid behind him. He laughed," she's behind me" he pointed me out. " How could you?" I say gasping.

I ran to the only person I can think of. " Hisoka!!!!" I said running into him and rapped my arms around his waist. " Don't let the big bad wol- I mean the tiny frail wolf get me....... wait never mind. You got a knife and some stones?" I asked hisoka. " And what might you?? Do with that????????" Hisoka said as if he's interested. " I'm going to fill him up like red Robin hood . Now can I get a knife?" I asked and he gave me one. " Shalnark!!!! I'm coming for you" I said. " Oh no " he ran the other way as I chased him. Since I'm faster I tackled him. I had the knife to his neck.

If looked like I was going to stab him but I stopped right before it touched his skin." Your getting weak, Shal. " I said in his ear before standing up. Pulling him up after me.

I grabbed his hand. I threw the knife to hisoka and he caught it.

I then pushed Shal out the room and gave him a look. He left after that. I sat next to hisoka. I looked at his eyes. He just stared at me with a smirk.

He was playing with his cards and gave me some. I was stacking the cards when someone blew it down. I looked to see Chrollo had did it. I stood up and ran at him. I punched him in the face causing him to become angry. He looked out his book and I jumped back.

I glared at him.

He smiled then sat down. I looked up at hisoka.

He looked at me with crazy eyes. He considers me a fruit that needs to ripen. Weird. I looked at him with my crazy eyes and he smiled. To me he is kind of like the brother I always wanted.