In x and x out

He closed the door behind him and locked it. I blushed when he turn to look at me.

I stepped back when he stepped forward . We kept doing this until I hit the wall. He was now standing in front of me.

I was scared. He looked like he was ready to kill someone.

He pulled me to his bed. He sat me on his lap. I blushed and tried to get off of his lap but he was holding my waste tightly. I blushed. "Can you let go?" I asked. "No....." he said holding on tightly.

"Well friends don't sit on other friends laps....now let go..." I said sadly.

He grabbed my face and turned me to look at him. "Also friends don't kiss each other......" I said but he still didn't let go. "Who.....kisses?..." he asked quietly.

"Well...couples do. They kiss, the do things...." I started blushing, " really weird things and create children and stuff. ..."I said still blushing.

" I know that......." he said before pulling me into a kiss.

When we pulled away he hugged me and we fell asleep.

Time skip~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was laying in bed holding HISOKA? ?????!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped back and fell of the bed."You ok sis?" Said hisoka. I stared at him wide eyed. "Also love the outfit." He said chuckling . I looked down to see I'm in a pink and red dress.

 I looked down to see I'm in a pink and red dress

I blushed and stood up and twirled. Illumi walked in with food. He saw hisoka on the bed and glared at him. I ran to illumi and put the food on the counter then jump into his arms.

I kissed his cheeks." I love you...."

When I said this he hugged me tightly causing me to giggle. When he puts me down I start eating the food he brought for me.

After that illumi and I was about to leave when we were stopped. It was the fat boy. He looked at me in a creepy way." Give her to me big brother. " he said but illumi shook his head no. The fat boy grabbed my wrist.

"I said NOT TO TOUCH ME!!!!!!!" I screamed and punched him out the front door. I grabbed his face and shoved it in the dirt.

His father and mother came to see what was wrong. They saw me beating on there son.

Illumi pulled me away but I punched him. "I'm sorry but he touched me again and if I say don't do it again and you do it I'm going to kill you. I'm really pissed off right n-" I was cut off by illumi kissing me. He calmed me down.

He pulled away looking into my eyes. "You ok?................." he said quietly. I nodded my head smiling now. We left to the store in town.