Where x am x I & He's x my x hero

I woke up in a dark. I was breathing hard. I felt around to find out I'm in a closed up area. I got scared. I was always scared of small spaces. I couldn't breathe.

The cage opened up and I see my mom."Mommy's here come on out." I shook my head no. She got angry and pulled me into the open air. I cried.

"I want illumi........" I said in tears.

She pulled me up to her,"He is nothing. " she said.

She's not my mother.........

She never was........

"Illumi!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. He was there within minutes killing people.

"You hurt my ruby........"

"I hurt you

"I hurt you......."

He killed off many people and 'mother' was last.

"Hey honey don't let the man hurt mommy." She said while looking at me."Illumi.....she hurt me most...." I said in tears.

Illumi looked at her.

"I will kill you....."

I closed my eyes and covered my ears.
I soon felt a tap on my shoulder. It was illumi. I cried harder as he picked me up. I held onto him tightly. He rubbed my back and I soon fell asleep.

Time skip ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up holding on to a shirtless sleeping illumi. I smiled and kissed him right away. He soon woke up and kissed back. We started making out.

We pulled away for air . "I'm staying with you 24/7......." He kissed me after saying that.

NOTE

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! !!!!!!!