Ring Ring!!!

Harley POV.

"Shh There There." I push a blonde highlight behind lil' Joker's ear. "Hush Little Baby , Don't say a word. Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world."

She gurgled and reached out to me. Her bright green eyes shine as her chubby legs and feet wiggle.

Joker reached over to me and and slugishly placed his hand on my shoulder. "She's beautiful."

"Only You..." Joker began to sing. "Can make , this change in me. For its true , you are my destiny!"

I laughed and playfully slapped his arm.  

"She will be just like you , Mistah J." I leaned against him and smiled.

"She will be indeed." Joker agreed.

"If she grows up with your smile." I sighed. "I'll be so proud."

Mistah.J smiled at me and picked Lil' Joker up. "What shall we name her?"

"You decide , puddin'."

"Baby Cakes?"

"No , Puds!" I chuckled.

Joker let out his wailing laugh. "Okay Okay...What about...Anita J? Miss.Anita J."

"Oh Darling!" I cheered. "That's beautiful!"

Anita J chuckled and clung to Mistah.J. "Shhh Good Girl Anita..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anita J POV.

"Mum." I called.

"Yes,Puddin'?"  Answered Harley.

"How did you decide on the name 'Anita J? Why isn't my surname Quinnzel or Quinn or even Joker?"

"Because usually the Father's surname is given to the child. But Mistah.J's true surname is unkown, puds."

"Why J though?"

"J for Joker."

"Hmm...Anita?"

"Your Father chose it. I don't know why , but we both knew immediatly its beautiful."

I nodded and swung on my chair.

"I miss Dad."

"So do I , darls."

"I'm still here..." I heard Dad whisper.

"MUM!" I screeched. "Did you just hear Dad?"

Harley paused for a minute. "Mistah.J is dead , puddin' he is gone."

"No , I'm sure his spirit is around."

"Whatever , I don't believe in stuff like that."

"You should , sweet heart." Laughed my Dad's spirit.

"OMG!" Mum screamed. "I heard him!"

Suddenly , I froze. I was positive at the back of the main hall in Joker's Madhouse -where we are now- I could see Joker.

"Mum. Turn around." I commanded.

She span around and let out a screech. "Mistah.J?"

My Dad's spirit laughed in hysterics and then vanished.

"Mum that was-" I began to speak but was rudely inturuped by my -stolen of course- mobile. 

I hauled it out of my tight jeans small pocket. It read Dad calling.

I pressed the green answer phone. "Dad?"

"Anita......Anita.....J...."

"Dad?!"

I put on speakerphone.

"Are you talking to us through your spirit , Mistah.J?" Asked Harley.

"Harleen Quinnzel....My beautiful Harley Quinn...I miss you." Dad's old voice coughed.

Mum blushed and looked at me.

"Are you okay , Dad?" I asked.

"Anita J. Baby Cakes...I love the sound of your voice...I miss it so much...." He breathed heavily. "I'm fine......Bats didn't die did he?"

A silent tear fell from my flourescent eyes. "No , Daddy."

"Its Okay....I have Dr.Hugo Strange and Ra'z a Ghul...."

Then it went silent and my phone turned off.