Tour Bus Romance

Word Count: 3,491

Y/N POV

I sat on my tour bus strumming my guitar and writing new material for a song. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it I opened the door to see a tall husky bearded guy with a mic pack in his hand "Hey y/n I'm just going to put this mic pack on you show time is in 45 minutes they are going g to need you in Sound check" in 15 he said smiling " Ok sure thanks" I said closing the door I grabbed my guitar and headed back out the door to the stage for soundcheck. I sat on stage strumming my guitar to my hit song "No one else but you" after I finished my set I walked off stage back to my dressing room. I passed a room and saw 5 beautiful girls harmonizing I was on tour with them I think their name was Fifth Harmonies or something close to that. Each girl was beautiful in her own way and they all had unique voices but one girl stood out among the 4 her name was Lauren, Lauren Jauregui she was 20 ,Cuban short well compared to my 5'8'' stature she had the beautiful green eyes that I have ever seen she was beautiful and I was in love with her in fact, I had been since their X Factor audition neither of us won the competition but we both signed a record deal shortly after with Syco and Epic records. I quickly made my way to my dressing room when I was stopped by someone calling my name. "Hey y/n Heyy girl I see you trying to sneak past us" a tall blonde haired girl who I NOW know by Dinah Jane said "oh no I was just um" "mhm come hang with us!" She said snatching me into the room with the girls, as reluctant as I was, I allowed her to basically drag me into the room where I was met face to face with the 4 girls they all had smiles on their faces except Lauren she was staring down at the floor her face was as red as a tomato. "Ok girls meet y/n she's on tour with us as ya'll know so I invited her back to our tour bus to watch movies" she said giving me a wink I stood awkwardly and quietly in The middle of the room. "well it's very nice to meet you honey I remember you from X Factor how's everything " the short Latina asked "I'm Ally by the way" she said embracing me in a hug "I'm doing pretty well actually being on tour with you girls actually gives me a break from my hectic schedule" I said smiling. "I feel you girl hi I'm Normani " a beautiful dark skinned girl stepped forward and hugged me as well "hello it's nice to meet you " I said smiling. suddenly, I felt someone wrap themselves around my body "And this koala is Camila" Dinah said giggling "Hi it's nice to meet you!"
She said placing a kiss on my cheek and climbing down
"Hi I'm Lauren it's nice to meet you" the beautiful green Eyed beauty said walking up to me extending her arms for a hug she smelled like gardenias and cinnamon her hair smelled like flowers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt her curves Lauren was ALL woman her body felt amazing. "Are ya'll going to make out or what" Dinah said breaking us out of the hug I glanced at Lauren and she was once again blushing. "Sorry, so um tour bus 8 pm I'll send some pizza n sodas over" I said "Ooo I want pineapples on mine!" Dinah chimed in. "OK will do, um once again I I'm sorry I ha e to run but it was an honor to finally meet you girls" I said giving  them a reassuring smile before exiting the room.

I awoke to the sound d of my alarm clock going off 7:45 am it read. "Shitt! Shit!" I whispered harshly to myself  Dinah said that she would come and scoop me up by 7:55 so I had to quickly hop I to the shower and get dressed I made it put with 5 minutes to spare. I put on my a black t-shirt with a Björk logo on it,black jeans and a black beanie. It wasn't long before I heard a loud knock on the door which made me jump. I ran to the door but before I opened it I checked myself in the mirror hair on point,breath fresh, and I smelled like axe Cologne ok I was ready. I opened the door to the tall Polynesians huge smile "Ohhh look at you lookin' all sexy Lauren's going to die when she sees you" she giggled my heart thumped hard in my chest "let's go girl" Dinah intertwined her arm around mine and quickly led me to the girls tour bus which was 5 times bigger than mine.