Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1 – THE BEGINNING

Preparing for bed, tomorrow is quite a day for princess Sunista. She is standing in her well lit room. The illumination reveals her silk purple sheets, her large multi colored bed and her massive room that she has to herself. You can find a massive library if you were to venture into her room. Her father makes her study daily; she has to become a proper lady after all! She is the princess of the Kingdom of Kalamentar. So she deserves the best and only the best. Standing in front of a mirror, she brushes her hair and prepares for bed. Her hair is a beautiful brunette color, while her eyes are that of a ruby red.

"Father has some news for me tomorrow." Sunista silently says to herself as her hands begin to shake with an anxiety that a child awaiting news from a parent would feel. "Is it going to be good news, or bad news?"

Sunista makes preparations to go to sleep. She undresses out of the clothes that she wore throughout the day and changes into her white nightgown, its purity, almost matching hers. The pure princess of the kingdom. The rightful, proper, dutiful, diligent and amazing princess.

She heads to lay down onto her massive bed, she gets under the silk sheets and lays her head down on the pillow. When she lays her head down on the pillow though, that is when she hears it. She if she were to dream would be of the knights of the realm. Specifically, one that she has a soft spot in her heart for.

A knock, a simple and meager knock on her window. Sunista quickly gets out of bed and heads over to a window. Outside of her window is a male figure. A man wearing a knight's clothes and with a blade of a sinister steel. If he were out in a battlefield, he would be wearing armor and would be dirty and bloody from the crimson blood of his enemies. However, here in this moment of time he is not in armor, he's in the castle of the lord he has sworn fealty too. His lord and his only lord. Because how can a noble man serve two masters? Kalamentar's king is the only master he's ever had. This knight has an able, but scarred body of the wounds he's suffered in war. His wounds show over his tanned clear skin and dark brown hair. The knight's name is Malfran

Sunista stares at him from her window as he tries to open it.

"Hey, do you think you could open this window? It's mighty difficult to open it from my spot." Malfran asks Sunista.

Sunista complies with the Malfran's request and as she does her face becomes a cherry red.

"Uh, hi!" said Sunista to the knight known as Malfran with a happy tone. She stumbles with her words like how her heart would stumble down the stairs of her proverbial soul.

"Hi, love!" Malfran says as he enters her room and embraces her with a warm hug. They share a tender moment's kiss.

"You shouldn't sneak in here, what if you get caught?" She says to Malfran.

"I had to risk it, I had to come see you. You're the world to me!" He replies to Sunista.

As Malfran says this, one could see Sunista's face light up and become even redder. If one were a doctor, you could think that she was becoming ill from how red her face is. The knight leaves his sword by the window that he entered from and turns his attention back to his lover.

They share a tender moment's kiss again and they both begin to fall into each other's arms.

The morning after, Malfran and Sunista are both laying on her bed. They had a beautiful time that night by the knight who had the gull to sneak into his lord's family member's room.

"That was great!" Sunista happily declares.

"Indeed it was!" Malfran sternly replies.

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful time. You should get out of here though and return to your post before you're caught away from it!"