Foreword

Before I begin recounting this pivotal turning point in my life, I would like to set a few matters straight with whomever shall be reading. This story is not a fictional one; it wasn't woven to be an emotional drama or excite whatever emotions it happens to draw out from you. No, this story is true, and is in fact, filled with occasions in my memory that still lay with me in my heart and in my mind. Secondly, while my emotional connection to these events are strong and will remain so against the test of time, I have done my best to make this account as impartial as possible. Such impartiality has required me to spend a great deal of my personal time meditating on these long-past events, as well as drafting and redrafting certain portions until what remained were facts and accurate descriptions of expressions and feelings, rather than opinions. However, in order to keep this autobiographical account interesting to you as a reader, some such opinions have been left in and, in some instances, were even expanded upon in order to not only make the account more understandable and accurate, but also more emotional and interesting. I sincerely hope that you will be pleased with the results.

Sincerely,
Princess Luna