3

I woke up from a dreadful sleep once the car came to a slow stop.

My mind was fuzzy, and I forgot why I was in a car. But then, everything came back to me at once and the hole in my stomach deepened.

The car jumped once the man got out of his seat. Walking over to me, a gush of cold air hit me as my door opened.

He fiddled around with my seatbelt, leading me out of the car.

We began walking, leaning into him for support as I could not see anything.

We walked up a couple of hard stairs, before finally coming to a stop.

I heard the clanking of keys, the click of a door unlocking.

"We are home." I heard him say, as he lead me into the house and locked the door behind him.

The house was cold, and smelt of paint and fresh wood. Perhaps this house was new, or was recently worked on.

He led me somewhere again, our shoes echoing throughout the house. This indicated that the house was big, and very bare.

We turned right, and then came to a stop.

He fiddled with the rope around my hands. Soon my hands were set free, and I stepped forward, pulling the cloth off of my eyes.

Turning back quickly, the face that I was looking at was extremely familiar. Questions jotting around my head. It was Max. Max kidnapped me.

"Max... Oh my god. Oh my god!" I shouted, backing up into something hard.

Looking at what I banged into, I found bars of metal that were implanted in front of a window. Looking around the room, I realized all of the windows were sealed with metal bars.

"What... Why are you doing this? What is this?!"

"Sh. You should sleep. I'll explain everything in the morning."

My heart was racing fast, and hot tears began running down my face.

"No, no don't cry." He said concerned, walking up to me with his arms outstretched.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled.

He paused and frowned, looking down.

"I will give you space. I understand how this transition must be for you. Goodnight Emma." And with that, he left.

Running to the door I tried pushing it open but it wouldn't budge. That's when I realized there was 2 different locks in the door.

I sighed. There was no way of getting out.

Turning around, I spotted a bed, and a nightstand. Along with a door.

I ran to the door, and opened it. I paused as I saw neatly hanged clothes, and shoes. All for me.

What the hell was this... Why is this even happening to me? I just wanted to go home.

I slowly walked to the bed, collapsing on the soft mattress. The sheets smelt of lavender, the whole room weirdly spotless.

Curling in a ball, I began to sob into the pillow until my breathing slowed and I fell into a deep, dreadful sleep.