Chapter One

A/N  So this is being written on my phone because I feel like it's a bit more challenging which makes it more of a challenge :)) This is also takes place after the movie but THERE ARE STILL SPOLIERS.

POV: Khadgar 

   " ..... Khadgar......... KHADGAR!! " I jumped in surprise looking up at Varrian, he just blinked and stepped back. I groaned at him for waking me and threw a dense pillow at him. His brows furrowed and lips in a frown he huffed blowing a bit of blonde hair out of his face. 

  " Have you been getting any sleep? " He questioned as he walked around my small room at the inn looking around and inspecting all the drawers in the oak dresser.

  " No.... I- " 

  " Are still trying to get that one spell.... Khad if my uncle finds out about this you'll be in trouble. Not just for trying to practice it but just for not getting any sleep because of it." He turned his head around, hands still on the open drawer. He took a step back, faced me and gave me a ' you're totally going to be in trouble' look. I sighed and looked out the window.

  " I just want to be able to protect stormwind incase Garrosh gets any new ideas. I've heard of rogue attacks in Redridge.. that's not that far away Varrian. Actually that's really close now that I think about it......" I squinted my eyes trying to think of exactly how far away those attacks were. But those thoughts were quickly interrupted when a flat pillow hit my face making my hair more crazed then it already was. I looked up at Varrians blank face and gave him a glare as I tried to flatten my static hair. Varrian sighed and shook his head.

   " I've got some training to get to Khad. I just wanted to make sure you were actually sleeping and not dead " He said while he walked toward the door. I almost laid back down and closed my eyes. But, he stopped half way through the door. He opened his mouth as he turned around and I immediately rolled my eyes and groaned. 

  " Remember there's always someone watching so quit practicing that freaking spell it's draining the life out of you. " He said in his serious tone, well it didn't seem that serious to me because his still a teen.

  " Yeah got it, DAD. " I said while casting a small glowing rose into my hand not really listening to him repeat himself. I blew the strays of hair that fell into my eyes and looked over at him staring at me. Still in the damn doorway.

" Bye Varrian " I said as I cast a spell to shut the door. I heard a grumble and a few mutters but it soon turned quiet and all I heard was the faint sound of the townspeople at the forge across from the inn. I then  smiled in content and laid back down closing my eyes. 

 " Hello sleep. " I muttered before pure darkness.

A: I hope you all enjoyed. This is my first story so I hope it's not too terrible. Also I'm not sure how frequently I'll be updating I'm a busy person but it's summer and I'll be getting surgery in two weeks so I'll have plenty of time. But I guess it'll be a surprise when I update :)