Chapter Two

A/N So, I know it currently only has 6 reads right now but I didn't expect anyone to read this yet so thank you to those 6 people :). This chapter is dedicated to you.

POV: Khadgar

 " OH COME ON! " I yelled in frustration as I flopped down onto the grass. Frustration coursed through my veins like parasites. I keep trying to get this spell but every time I just end up creating one big explosion through the tall grass. I looked around as I noticed that I now sat in the middle of dirt where the grass had burned and fallen over. 

" Just my luck. How am I ever going to protect Stormwind now " I questioned no one has I looked at the dark clouds. Great day to practice I know. 

" Its the hardest spell in the book. Only the Elder Kirin'Tor Mage can do it.... and he died trying "

 I jumped at the new voice entering my head. I grabbed my staff in defense as I turned around. As I did I saw a female figure walking toward me and raised my staff not being able to see her face as she covered it with her dark hood.

 " Relax Mage " she said as she held her hands to show me there was nothing in them. 

 " I'll relax when you show me your face " I said still scared as I pointed my staff at the stranger. I could practically here her smirk as she lowered her hood and my mouth dropped open. There standing before me was the most beautiful nightelf I had ever seen. Her long purple hair flowed gently down her shoulders and just stopped above her waist. Her eyes weren't white like they were suppose to be. They were more human looking and held a soft glow and she had soft white markings running on her cheeks. 

  " The name's Ven to you, you'll learn the rest later and let me guess you must be Khadgar? " I blinked and slowly nodded, still in awe. She definitely wasn't an ordinary nightelf. 

 " W- What are you doing here? How do you know my name? Where did you come from? " So many questions game flooding into my mind like a waterfall. She laughed tilting her head back as the noise easily escaped her soft pink lips. 

 " Easy tiger " she smiled.

 " I was just about to ask you why you were here. " I tilted my head, and was about to question her but before I could she cut me off.

 " This is MY spot " she emphasized still smirking at me. 

 " I was practicing- How do you know my name? " she raised her eyebrows in surprise like I was suppose to know the answer to that question. Which obviously I didn't as I was the one asking it. 

 " Word spreads quickly. You're famous all around Azeroth not one person doesn't know who you are. " I began to smile but she continued speaking.

 " And that's not a good thing. There's quite a lot of people in Org who want your head on a stake like some kind of dog. " 

 " Just what I wanted to hear, more enemies that I don't need right now " I growled kicking the dirt up with my foot. She nodded and suddenly seemed to be deep in thought, fingers resting just below her chin as she was thinking.

 " If I help you with that spell and with the Horde, will you help me? " she asked, gray eyes looking at me. 

 " And what could I possibly help you with? " 

 " Well that brings me to my next point... I'm a-... well-... how do I put this? " I looked at her still waiting for and answer. 

" I'm a cross " she said quickly and nervously. 

 " Well I'm not sure what the correct word is but that's what I've been called. " I was still clueless as to what she was talking about.

 " A cross? "

 " Yeah you know I'm a druid, hunter, warrior, mage, warlock, and paladin.... all mixed together and I need your help to train in each class because currently I'm being hunted and I'd like not to be." I laughed think she had to be joking. But she furrowed her brows and stomped on my foot making me stop mid-laugh and grab it. I glared at her now annoyed.

 " I'm serious. My mother was- well I'm not sure all I know was that Deathwing cared for me you know when he wasn't a murderous traitor like everyone thought he was. " she grumbled the last part and trust me I got what she was referring to. But what she was talking about was crazy and there was no way in Azeroth was I going to believe this beautiful, gorgeous, insane nightelf that I JUST met like five minutes ago.

 " You better agree to helping me before you make any more enemies Mage." she said still glaring and it looks like I was going to believe her after all.

 " Fine. "