Scarlet Fox

I watched as Minerva started get back into her black dress, "same time next week?" She asked.

"I don't know, Ikaruga kind of wants to do something so I will tell if I'm free," she crawled on all fours and kissed me, "okay, but can you see me out?"

"Of course," I said as I put on some sweats, and lead her to the door, I opened the door to my surprise someone was already standing there, they were wearing a long white jacket with a hoodie over their head, "whose this Jellal?" Minerva asked with disgust.

"Ugh someone, you know what you should get going, see you later," I said as I rushed Minerva out and until her car was out of site I looked at the stranger, "need something?"

"Do you have food to spare?" It sounded like a women, she kept her head down, "anything will do."

"Why? You could be out to kill me," I argued, "in fact if your just some crazy fan girl-" I raised my voice as she started to cry, I was a little surprised, and instantly felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry but I haven't had a meal in days and my brother and his wife need the food desperately, and I have ran out of options, it was so stupid to think that anyone would just give a stranger food!" She cried.

She brought her face up, it was covered in dirt, but looking passed that she was beautiful, she hard scarlet bangs, teary brown eyes and a small beautiful face, although she was awfully thin. Behind her in the drive way I could see a pink hair young man holding a young blond maiden, she looked pregnant, I felt bad.

"Please," she pleaded holding her shaking hands, I sighed, and the stepped aside to let her in, her eyes fluttered with joy and she jumped on me, and my god the jacket was bigger than I thought, I could feel her breasts press up against my chest! I looked over to the couple and waved my hand to them, they looked at me with glee and came walking up the driveway, I didn't notice how cold she was until she made contact with my skin.

"Thank you!" She said.

I walked them inside and closed the door behind me, "okay so let's go to the kitchen," I told them, and I heated up the pizza, "so where are you guys headed?"

"We were suppose to come to Magnolia before fall, but we were late and by then and so we desired to come before spring but we didn't imagine it would be this cold!" The redhead said cutely.

"Well it defiantly wasn't smart to come during winter, I mean it's difficult to get anywhere with all the storms coming," I said.

"Well we're usually resistant to storms, but this was the coldest winter yet," she said.

The pizza was done and I set it front of them with plates, I also gave myself a piece, "so where are you guys from?" I asked.

"We're from the east forest, we live there with my aunt Porylusica, but we had to go to Bosco for warmer climates but it started to get cold there so we decided to come back to only find out it was colder," she said, she was just so cute!

"So got any names?" I asked.

"Oh," Erza cried as the pizza burned her lip, I grabbed her a water bottle and she chugged it down, she paced her hand I front of her face, her cheeks were pink from the heat spreading to her face, "thank you," she said, "and my name is Erza."

"I'm Natsu and my wife Lucy," the pink haired young man said.

"Well you Gus are welcomed to stay, Meredy my maid will tend too your rooms, and you guys can stay here as long as you don't make a mess," I said, Erza looked so happy, and Natsu and Lucy just sighed with relief.

"Thank you so much, we are truly grateful, nine telling your name, you haven't shared it," Lucy said.

"I'm Jellal," Erza gasped.