Scorned

I slept in my empty bed on the morning of a bright Sunday.

On a usual usual Sunday I would parade down the paths to church with my beloved husband and out little angel, Emilia. But now I lay lonely toward the untouched sheets of my other half.

Once bounded by rings of engagement but now the golden band had been abandoned by its owner.

He restricted me from leaving the tower which I was forced to find my own redemption. Although his kind father tried to vouch for my freedom it was useless, as evidence of falsely hoods accounted against me likes weights of armor.

After some time I spent engrossing myself in thought I got up and rolled my fingers down the wrinkles of my nightgown. I stood in front my mirror, seating myself down to my seat  and I caressed the fresh bruises of last nights events.

They were obvious, like patterns on a zebra's back. They appeared purple against my pale tinted skin. Some of the more noticeable  were on my neck but I knew they were bruises but marks of his tender lips.

I remember so vividly the hands that used to treat me so tenderly, as if I was glass. But now I felt that my body was being touched like a rag doll, I could feel his teeth marks against my skin, so like him now. I felt like a simple mistress but I was of much higher status.

A knock at the door startled me, but following afterwards was the soft voice of Kagura, my hand maid, in her tandem voice she said, "my queen, have you awaken?" She asked, peeking her head from behind the door.

There was no use in hiding myself from her, she had already known. The first time she was saw was a long time ago. For I was just newly wedded and he had no idea of how far my innocence extended too. He did as he wished and it felt like winter all pain.

I remembered it so vividly, because you never forget your first time.

In the night of our wedding we stood there, I was dressed in my night gown and he just in robes of royals.

I had been trembling ever since the celebrations had ended and I was told that my consummation would begin soon.

In the dim-lit room was me, Jellal, his brothers. Seigrain and Mystogan, and my ladies, Juvia and Lucy.

I remembered the kind eyes he once stared at me with as he took me in his arms and reassuringly grabbed into my shoulders, as if he were comforting me.

I could feel their eyes on my back as we continued. He slid my thin robes from my shoulders revealing my nightgown, I couldn't help but turn my head to see if there eyes were still burning through us, but he took my chin in his own hands and brought my attention back to him. "Just on us, okay," he said and dipped down, licking his lips with my own.

It was my first kiss, but it seemed as if it was anything else. He was so experienced that it brought me to a crimson facial. I could feel him trying to hold back his humor, and it worked, he concealed his poker face with a stern look, one so well placed he could've been mistaken for his brother, Mystogan.

"You're trembling," he said, as he pushed my sleeves over my shoulders, I just stood there in complete nude, I covered my chat in embarrassment and crossed my legs, still standing though, "just follow my lead," he said, and pushed me to the bed.

He towered over me and took slow kisses up my body, until he unknotted his robes and let them drown at his feet.

He spread my legs and revealed me to him. I turned my head with blushed expressions. Luckily the elders couldn't see my embarrassed and flustered face of inexperience.