News

I woke up and turned on the tv and checked the news. I sat in shock as people ripping each other apart and eating them.

"As you can see there is a sickness going around, there are two stages of the sickness, the symptoms are, in stage one, the infected are still responsive and have a high fever. In stage two they are in a death like state and cannibalize. If you encounter someone with stage two runaway and call your local police, if you know some one with stage one bring them tho the CDC immediately. The sickness is given by a bite or scratch from someone's who is infected." It keep playing over and over in a loop.

I started packing clothes, a blanket, a pillow and some books for a worst case scenario. I quietly walk downstairs and grabbed some caned food and water bottles. I went to my dads gun case and pulled out a pistol, lots of ammo, a silencer, and a gun holder. I went to my dads knife and sword collection, and grabbed 5 hunting knifes with a cover on, 20 throwing knives in a leather bag, 5 knife sharpeners, two katanas, a belt you could put some knifes in, and a sword holder that goes on the back, and two sword covers.

I hid everything under my bed. I got out my drawing pad and a pencil. I started to draw random things for the rest of the day.

(The picture is one of her drawings)
Thank you anyone who actually waste some of there time reading the garbage I produce, it means a lot. I know my writing is bad but if you do read it can you leave a comment with some feedback. Thank you :)