Dad...?

I heard someone coming up the stairs so I hid my drawing pad and my pencil under my bed and change into my white nightgown, I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said sweetly and jumped into my bed I
pulled the covers over me, to look like I was getting ready for bed.
The door opened to revel my father, Holding some thing small in his big hands he came over to me and went on one knee "Hello Nekoda." He said as softly as he could and he touched my arm lightly and if I would brake if he talked to loud or was not gentle.
"Good night sweetheart-" he stopped talking then opened his hand to show me some pills "here take these, there victims" he past them to me, kissed my forehead then left.
'Why did he give me so many pills, and these aren't vitamins' I thought to my self.
My mom walked in and kissed my forehead then left. Then I realized they were going to overdose me so I never wake up.
I hid them in my hand then sat there for like 30 minutes so I knew they weren't coming back in.
I got out of bed and grabbed the stuff from under my bed, I put a knife in my shoe, two in the belt, then the rest in my bag, I put the throwing knives bag on my belt and put the belt on over my nightgown. I put the katanas on my back. I shoved ever thing else in the bag along with the pills. I put on some running shoes, then ran and Opened the window and climbed down the tree.
I started walking to the forest, as I was about to get over the fence something grabbed my foot I fell, my gown was pulled up as I tried to get out of its grip, I turned my head and saw a man with half his face ripped off trying to bite me I struggled but he held on his face getting closer to my exposed side, I felt his sharp teeth enter my side, I gasped in pain, it hurts was all I could think I pulled up my knife and stabbed it in the head then pushed it of me. Tears slowly made there way down my face as I tried to stand up. I looked at my side to see my skin slightly lifted of my body in the shape of a bite. Blood poured out of it, I started to cough out blood. I heard moans coming closer and pulled my self up and over the fence.