Camp, frogs, and walkers

(If I don't say a POV its Nekoda.)
Glenn POV~
When we got there she was still sleeping so I went to the back and shock her "we're here" her eyes flew open and she gasped, her eyes turned from blue to gold.
Nekoda POV~
Glenn woke me up, but it kind of startled me. I looked out of the car to see nothing interesting,
"I thought you said we were here?"
I asked suspiciously looking him in the eyes. He put his hands up in surrender,
"I know what I said, our camp is just over there." He pointed a little ways away.
"I'm just waking you up because I thought you would be mad if I took you there with you still asleep." I nod I would be mad.
He jumped back in the car and started driving again. As we got closer I could see tents, an R.V, and some people.
Glenn got out and started talking to them. "Look I know I was looking for supplies, but I had to come back because I found something." I could her Glenn say "or should I say someone, it's ok you can come out."
He said looking at the car.
All my confidence was gone.
I took a deep breath then forced my self out of the car. I stood behind the car door and poked my head out "h-hi" I whispered just loud enough for them to hear me. A woman with short hair walked up to me
"hello sweetie, what's your name?" She asked me gently.
"N-Nekoda" I whispered. She smiled and put out her hand slowly for me to take it.
I slowly took her hand and she lead me a way from the door.
"Nekoda that's a pretty name, my names Carol." I looked around then my eyes landed on a little boy and girl. The little boy was kinda cute, and the little girl smiled at me and waved. I slowly waved.
Carol told me to go play with the other kids when the adults talk. I let go of her hand and went to the boy and girl. I walked over and the boy introduced himself as Carl, and the girl was named Sofia. We played go fish by a big tree with a table at it.
Carl's POV~
Glenn came back then a girl came out of the back all I could see of her was the bottom of her legs, her shoes, and her head.
Her shoes and legs had blood on them. Her face and hair had less blood. Her face was kinda cute, she had long blonde hair and gold eyes. Carol talked to her then sent her over here. Her name was Nekoda, we played go fish.
Glenn's POV~
I told the group what she told me, they seem to not really believe me. I call Nekoda over.
Nekoda's POV~
It was my turn to ask for a card, "Carl do you have a ki-" but I was cut of by Glenn yelling for me.
So I put my cards down face first, "we will continue this in a minute, look at my cards and I slit your throat." I joke the last part. I walked over, to have a gun pointed at my face
"YOU YOUR BIT!" The guy holding the gun yelled. I opened my mouth but only a squeak left, my eyes watered. I looked at Glenn for help.
He pulled the mans arm away
"Merl, that's enough!" Yelled a man with a cross bow.
Carol got on my level and told me to show her the bite. I asked
"could we go somewhere were no one could see us, the bites on my side and I don't want every one to see..." My voice was quite as I played with my nightgown.
She nodded then led me to the RV. I pulled up my nightgown and she untied the shirt I tied around to cover my bite. She gasps looking at it, I look down at it, it's getting better but it's probably going to get infected. She puts down my gown and brings me to a tent.
She pulled out a black shirt, black shorts, underwear, a cloth, some shampoo and conditioner, some disinfectant, a towel, and some bandages, then leads me to the rest of the group.
"She is bit, but I believe her that she's immune, I'm taking her down to the water to get her clean."
She states then leads me to a lake, "take off your clothes, then get in the lake." She said I nodded then took of my clothes getting in the lake. She came over with a cloth and slowly dabs my bite it hurt but I ignored it, she helped me clean my hair, and the blood of my body.
We got out of the water and dried off, then she put some disinfectant and some bandages on it. I got dressed and we went back to camp.
I played with Carl and Sofia some more, I won 5 games, Carl won 3, and Sofia won 3. I slept in the RV with Glenn watching me to make sure I don't turn.
In the morning they checked if I had a fever, I didn't so me, Sofia, and Carl all played in the sand.
~Time skip 8 weeks and 4 days~
Glenn and the others came back to day, with no Merl. They found Carl's dad.
~Time skip 1 day~
Carl's dad and some others went to go get Merl.
Me and Sofia were playing, we're best friends now.
"Hey Kody, Sofe!" Yelled Carl running over to us smiling. He stopped in front of us, smiling
"you two want to go frog hunting with me and Shane?" He asked still smiling.
Sofia shock her head "no, and my names Sofia, not Sofe." She told him, he looked at me.
"Ya! I love frog hunting!" I said excitedly jumping up. "Race you to the lake!" I yelled at Carl running.
He chased after me as fast as he could. I won. "You had a head start, that's the only reason you won" he said slightly blushing. "No I won because I'm faster!" I giggled.
Shane started pushing water at us yelling to get the frogs.
Me and Carl started splashing each other.
I looked over at the women and seen Ed slap Carol. I ran over and told him to stop, he slapped me.
Shane started to beat him up.
~Time skip to night~
We were having a fire. Me, Carl, and Sofia were siting together.
Amy left to go to the bathroom.
We heard a scream, and seen Amy getting her throat ripped out.
I grabbed Sofia and Carl hands. I gave them both a knife, and held mine in my hand.
I stabbed any that got close to us, Carl killed his first walker.
Sofia started to cry, we moved closer to the RV, till our backs hit the RV.
Sofia hid behind us as me and Carl protected her. Rick came back, and by morning there were like 50 dead walkers. Lots of our group died. Jim was bit so we decided to go to the CDC.