The video game

This little short is about something I thought up a long time ago. This is toward the end of my idea. You either choose to kill the boom box child, or the Tv screen girl. Olivia is the girl, Calvin/Joey is the boy. Turns out Joey killed Calvin ( Olivia's real brother) and stole his belongings to pretend to be him. Olivia finds this out as soon as you're about to kill him. So, she kills him for you.

"S-stop!" Calvin held his hand up for you to halt. He was bleeding. Then, you noticed he was bleeding mostly from his neck, which meant there was something in that boom box.

He's not the real Calvin...

He reached his hands under the box, and slowly lifted it up. He coughed a bit.
His eyes were brown, not blue. His skin was pale, not darkened. He looked up to you. His eyes seemed to be pleading for you to let him go.

It all made sense.

"He's been acting quite different due to traumatic memories."
"But last week, you said you liked chocolate."
"O-oh right. Yeah. I like multiple flavors!"

"You filthy liar!" You said as the pieces were put together. You were amused at his situation.
"P-please," his voice was raspy and dry.
"No wonder your voice sounded muffled! Your interests changed every day! How did you do it? Lie for 5 years?" You teased. He winced at the words "5 years".
"It w-was an accident. I didn't mean for it to...g-go on this long." He claimed. As soon as he did, a cry rang out on the other side of the door.
Who ever is was banged on the door as if it were to save someone's life. Our heads turned to see who it was.

The door opened

"Y/N! C-calvin?" She looked from you to him. She suddenly realized what was happening. She took small steps. Her caramel skin looked as pale as ever.
She stopped when she was a few feet away.
"You're not Calvin are you?" You shook your head to answer for him. You smiled evilly.
"So I guess it all makes sense, huh," she said plainly. There was silence in the room as her big TV head turned agonizingly slow to look at Joey.
"So..."
"It seems you're a brother killer."
"Olivia! Please forgive me! It was a simple mista-"
"Simple?" She interrupted. She took a big step towards him. He backed up a bit to widen the space. Her screen turned to an orange happy face with static on the screen.
"Calvin f-fell!"
"Calvin was pushed..." She stepped closer, to close the space between them. She stepped in front of him so she could block him from your view.
"You told me, he was acting childish and fell off!"
3rd POV:
She put her hands to his neck. Joey tried to dodge, but her grip was strong. She didn't choke him, though.
"I will make sure your life is a living hell."
"Olivia, please! I said I was sorry!" Olivia paused. Leaving the room in silence.
You could hear his blood drip to the floor and his rasp breathing.
"I'm not sure a sorry brings my brother back." Her screen glowed brighter than before.
She grabbed his chin with her other hand, with her left on his neck.

A sudden crack rang out in the room. A big thump made apparent as Joey's body hit the floor.
"Well, Olivia," she turned around to look at you. She saw that you were covered in Joey's blood.
"It seems like you made my job a lot easier." You state.

The end