my dead...person

Okay so this is an old story. Melody was the evil one, but I'm swapping to improve my skill. Idk. I'm trying new things. So, Melody was incredibly evil, but changed good, and (can't say the name or would reveal the ending to the whole story I'm trying to write) is good all the way. So, how about I take the main character (unknown) and kill her, then see how Melody feels. I also can't say what relationship she has with Melody because that would also reveal the end. Sorrz.

"Oh, look, Rick! Come see what you did." Melody said in an evil sarcastic voice. Rick despised her. She was the one who kept turning the book to page one to kill us all again. She was waiting for the dreamer to come back, so she could get back in the book.
[Okay so let me explain. Melody was kicked out of the book, or "got her pages ripped". The only way she could have come back was if the dreamer was on the same page. Figure of speech? Literally? Hehehe. You'll never know /evil laugh/. Anyway, before she was ripped, she went back and started the whole book over to kill everyone again and again. Without a dreamer, there is no ending now, because Melody was in those pages, and since she was in the pages and the dreamer is too, she absolutely HAS to come back. Your welcome!]
"What, you filthy bi-" a loud thump echoed through the room. Melody has her arm extended as if she was letting go of something.
Looking down at what she dropped, Rick noticed it was a small body.
[Also dreamer is seven years old. WHOOPS. FUCKING HEART ACHE]
Oh no.
She had a wide grin in her face. Almost inhuman. Everything about her wasn't human. She had three empty eyes, with red irises. The other side of her face was covered by her short, black hair. She wore a black jacket and shorts. The creepy thing about her smile was, her teeth looked like they belonged to a shark.
"Guess who that is, Rick?" She took pleasure in the shock on Rick's face. She seemed to think this was a childish game.
"Guess! Come on! Don't ruin the fun!" She laughed maniacally. She kicked the body over to face him. It was indeed, the dreamer. Dead.
She couldn't have given up! She has to come back! She was never one to give up like that. Rick thought
"You for sure know who it is now. I know that look on your face. I've seen it five times already. You know, when I killed you? Oh, and Jun watched! That was hilarious!"
No. Jun already told me about what she was hiding. It was a misunderstanding.
"No it wasn't, Rick." For once, she sounded serious.
"She went back, trying to do whatever, and did nothing to save you from your own death. Hell, she was the one who tried to kill you! I just helped out. She was the only one who hadn't died. There's no reason she should be here." She paused for Rick to get what she was saying.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, she went before page one. Heh. She's older than all of you, but somehow looked the same way through all of the page flipping I've been doing." Melody put her hands to her hips, proud of the pain she inflicted on others.
Jun wouldn't do something as brutal. She wasn't the brutal type. Why would she do such a thing? That did explain why she's so short, but
"You're lying. She would never-"
"You're not actually sure what she's hiding. I'm not either. No one is, ha. How come you all seemed to age and she didn't? Her visits to her lab in the basement are censored. Pages are ripped, or the ink is spilled." She shrugged. Now, Rick knew Melody knew everything. She wanted to put him in agony not knowing anything. He was angry that she knew more than him.
He lifted his hand summoning a black acidic goo ball. It could burn her to death.
"You know exactly what's on those pages!" She thought for a moment, and her face became more maniac. Her twisted, nasty smile went from ear to ear. Her other eye, still covered by her hair. She laughed.
"And?" She questioned.
"I know why you've been out of the book for so long...not just because you killed us,"
"Finally? You finally snap out of your dumb trance when you're about to die, that I wasn't just erased just for killing someone." She looked over at the dreamer. Her blood spilling out.
Rick didn't know he was wrong. The dreamer wasn't dead, they were trapped inside Melody. All Melody needed to do, was hold on to her soul until her body completely died. Then, let go of her soul.
Melody thought for a moment. Well, she might as well do it before he dies.
"You know, I went before page one. I'm pretty sure you know that now. I don't think you wanna hear about that," she avoided the topic. The wounds were still fresh.
"So, let's talk about how me, the 'monstrosity' came to exist. I'm proud of that name, actually. It makes me feel powerful." She paused, after shivering. Something disturbed her. Something in her mind.
"Anyway, I know it's forbidden, but before page one, when I had a normal life, and _______ I were _______." The words were blocked by some static screech. Rick ignored it.
"I felt something. Something was happening over there and...I guess..." Melody stopped to look back at the dreamer.
"I didn't want to suffer. My mom hated me to the point where she did...horrible things. But she didn't do that to her! My dad was angry with her and took it out on me. Don't get me wrong, I cared for her, but as soon as that thing was born, everyone changed. Not just my parents were angry, it was everyone in town. No one cared anymore." Rick looked surprised. She was a normal person at a point in her life?
"Then, I just wanted to end it all, you know? So I went to my s-safe place, and...I slipped." She moved her hair to reveal a huge bullet hole where her eye was.

Wait.

No...does that mean...

"Where did you go, Melody?" He cringed at the use of her name. She looked surprised, but through telling her story, she grew depressed looking. It dulled her surprise.
"I went to the forest." She said in a low whisper.
That's where Oswald's brother was killed. So did her soul, remain restless and kill him? Whatever it was, she didn't know about it.
Oswald's brother did begin with an A.
Arthin was a lost soul. An evil one at that. It wasn't at rest. He did have a huge interest in those blue rose things, and so did Oswald's.
What if those weren't coincidences? Were they brothers?
That bullet in her brain could've made her like this. She would've died, but somehow it was stopped?

But we're missing one thing.

How did Melody end up here?

"I ended up dreaming about how people would live without me and..." she said, as if she knew what he was thinking.

Two dreamers? Is that why everything came up on Jun's screen as unstable?

[Think more, Rick. It may be forbidden, but before page one.]

That's all the writer's block rush writing I have today. My depression probably has something to do with it. Idk. I just don't feel it, anymore rn.