fuckle

Sorry I've been inactive. It's just that,,,well I'll explain later. I really don't feel like telling this story over and over :^|. It brings back traumatizing events and  re-traumatizes me as my psychiatrist said. I've just been through way too much, but I have time to give you guys a story *wink* and I'm currently working on one right now. It's not undertale related tho. You might wanna skip this babbling. The story is called the Fake Date and probably won't come out soon by the rate I'm going, but I'll try my best to finish a chapter a week. I said I'll try,,,,,,
This short is called Reverdo Calamity

We drove for some time. The road kept stretching as if it was never ending. The lights passed in fast blurs, the weak trees lost leaves when we passed them, and sometimes, rocks would be crushed under our wheel.
The forest was disappearing as we drove more. I started thinking of the cabin again. How do people do it in movies? After such a traumatizing event, they act so happy and normal now that the police got there, or after they got out, they lived peacefully with their life without telling a soul what happened.
I could not do that. I can still feel the hands, and my friend's blood running through my fingers like thick water, the voices, those dead bodies...all those dead bodies.
I still wondered, after all this time. I've never seen such a monstrous human do those things. How could they have done it to those innocent kids.
I was going to be sick

*earlier today*

June, 19, 2011. 6:47 am
April Summers, 17, Female

I woke up drenched in my own sweat. Another nightmare it seems. It always shakes me up for the day. I shivered. The sweaty sock smell and old pizza filled my nose and I cringed.
I looked at my clock and saw the time. Damnit, I thought. Today was the day. The second week of summer of doing nothing and now I'm doing the worst possible thing in history. Not only am I lying to my friends, but I am also using this trip as another opportunity to cheat on my boyfriend.
I do love him, but I love another unfortunately. It sucks to deal with them both when they know each other.
As for lying to my friends, I'm taking them to a cabin way off into the woods for a good nature experience. What they don't know is that my father has committed suicide after buying that cabin.
I told them my father died of a disease instead to not scare them off. Of course they'd think there was some type of ghost of Gerald Reverdo. They're so superstitious and don't know when to stop believing in baby shit like that.
I wish I didn't decide it was a good idea to join the damn nerd herd. Now, I'm attached to them and I love them as if they were family. If they were, it's the only family I'll get.
I threw the covers off of my half naked hide and exposed my legs to the cold air. I shivered.
I jumped up from bed. I searched around for anything that I could use as an excuse not to go. An empty pizza box probably wouldn't do it. Maybe I could say I got sick from the pizza? Hmm, but Ashley ate it, too.
I snatched the pizza box and reached for my phone to check the calendar. Mom might be on her stupid business trip. Instead, a small yellow sheet of paper took its place.

Proof that you don't need a phone to hear bird sounds
  --  Ash

I laughed, but was annoyed. Remembering the argument we had yesterday if we should bring our phones on the trip with us. I would've left it behind on my own, but she probably couldn't have noticed that with her head over her heels for my boyfriend...well boyfriend number two. I couldn't seem to explain to her that Blake was my boyfriend or else she'd know I was cheating.
You could think I'm so wrong and horrible for cheating on my boyfriend, but don't worry. Today's that day. I have to break up with one of them. Blake is handsome and amazing in bed. He calls me babe a lot which could be a problem around Jack. He's got that superman look. He's strong and tough and has nice slick black hair. He's a great kisser, but should I be dating him? Hell no. Why? He's my tutor. I need him to to stop me from failing but I can't do that if we're making out and having sex all the time.
And then there's Jack. He loves rubbing me and keeping me close, we have occasional make out sessions, but as far as he knows, I'm still a virgin. He's very protective and his blonde hair smells like cherries. Should I be dating him? Hell yeah! But I can't. If he finds out I'm no virgin, what will he do? Blake may be strong but was he strong enough for Jack? And what'll he do to me?? It'll break my heart if I break his.
I pushed the thought out of my mind. I just need to eat something and go back to sleep. My stomach definitely agreed with my decision.
I walked out of my room and stopped in the hallway. I wonder...
"Mom?" I yelled. My voice echoed through the house. Yeah right.
I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and threw the pizza box in the trash. It barely fit with all the other trash in there.
I whipped the refrigerator door open and saw expired nacho lunchables, Caprisuns, spaghetti, yogurt and Capn Crunch cereal.
Damn, does she think I'm twelve?
I took the cereal and grabbed some milk. It had about a day before it expired. I didn't care. I grabbed a bowl and poured the cereal and milk.
I ate in silence. That woman isn't my mom. She wasn't even here on my sixteenth birthday. Isn't that the most important thing in a teenager's years?
I hate it. I hate her business trips, I hate this house, I hate my father, I hate her, I hate everything. And this stupid shitty island is cracking at the edges. I scraped my arm against it multiple times.
I hate me.

Welp. Next chapter is Ashley. *wiiiiiinkles*