Here Comes The Circus

I groaned and yelled against my pillow, realizing what today was. Today the rest of my family would be coming and all hell would break loose. Today was also the rehearsal dinner and I was too damn tired.

"Geez Doll, if you wanted to scream then you could've asked me", Dalton smirked and I glared at him. He was leaning against the bedpost in only black jeans and a cup of coffee in one hand

"Can you not be a perv in the morning?", I yawned sitting up and stretched

"It's simply who I am sweetheart, now get up your family is gonna be here soon", he said and I glared at the floor "are they terrible too?"

"It's gonna be a fucking circus", I answered getting up and stretched again "and since when did you start to wake up early?"

"The balcony has a great view of the sun rising....", he stated blushing and looking in his cup "reminds me of the farm..."

"Aww, that's cute Dawny", I smiled walking up to him and tried to take his cup "and thank you for the coffee, I need it more than you"

"Woah! Never touch the coffee!", he warned then pointed to the nightstand "there's yours"

"You're awfully nice today", I mumbled before taking a sip and giving him a suspicious look "what're you up to?"

"Nothing, now go and take a shower"

"Fine, but you're not wearing jeans", I commented and he frowned

"Do they not look good on me?", he pouted and I smirked

"You have a cute butt, but I believe I mentioned formal or formal casual", I commented getting fresh pair of undergarments and my fluffy robe "black slacks Mr. Hughes"

"Yes ma'am", he sighed and walked into the closet. I smiled and finished off my coffee before going into the shower. It was already bad enough seeing my mother and Garcia's "friends", but now the rest of the troublemakers are coming and I don't know if my temper will stay down. After drinking my coffee and taking a shower, I walked into the closet and stared at the clothes- what to wear? Pants? Cousin Kyle will say "that's not ladylike". A sundress? Vivian would say "that's nothing a Bannister would wear!"

"Can I just wear cargo shorts? It's really hot- you okay Doll?", Dalton asked leaning against the doorway and I continued to stare at the clothes "Symphony?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine", I mumbled touching the hem of one of the shirts

"Bullshit", he smirked "you looked you wanted to set everything one fire"

"I just don't know what to wear", I replied biting my lip and he walked behind me and looked at the clothes

"Well no pants, maybe a skirt or a dress", he suggested wrapping his arms around me and I tilted my head "casual formal, but comfortable and light because of the blistering weather"

"What outfit then?", I questioned and he thought for a moment

"I like you in blue, so that dress with a this belt and those heels-"

"I dyed my hair blue once", I mentioned then shook my head "I hated it, so no blue"

"Then wear this", he sighed holding out my creme color dress with the bow in front

"Isn't too short?", I asked frowning and he gave me a really? Look "okay, fine, I'll wear it

I changed quickly and began to do my hair when Dalton came out from changing