My Angel

For @XxmarkimooxX64
Sorry it's late

Sam Winchester was a curator at the local art museum. He had worked there for several years now, finding all of you the works of art absolutely stunning.

His favourite piece was one painting of the archangel Gabriel, but only realised it was his favourite until he met a man was the exact Sam name.

.....

Gabriel wasn't really into art museums but his brother Castiel was a photographer really wanted to go to one. Gabriel, being the kind brother he was decided to tag along with him.
Once he got there he was already bored, he had been chuckling under his breath immaturely at painting of a naked man when the curator cleared his throat to give a tour. Gabriel turned around and almost died at how blooming gorgeous the man was.
Throughout the tour Gabriel wasn't listing to Sam blabber on about the different pieces of art he was just admiring Sam. They way his face lit up and dimples showed when he smiled. Gabriel felt like he was in heaven.

....

A few days later Sam kept seeing a familiar face int what museum, he soon realised this man came everyday and looked around. To Sam the man didn't even seem interested in the art and when they locked eyes Sam's heart skipped a beat, the man was beautiful.

....

Gabriel came to the museum everyday after he first went with Cas. It was to watch the hot guy, who he found out was called Sam. He glanced over at Sam and there eyes locked making Gabriel blush.
He gulped and decked to go and talk to Sam.

....

Sam's heart was racing when the man approached him.
"Hi I'm Gabriel." The man smiled up at Sam.
"Sam." The moose replied and bit his lip.
"I.. Err.. I'm just gonna come out with it. I came here a couple days ago and I saw you. Your extremely handsome and I've came here everyday just to see you.. Would you like to go on a date." Gabriel rambled.
Sam thought this was adorable and smiled a little.
"I'd love too, there's a coffee shop down the street. Meet you there at six." Sam told Gabriel and grinned happily as he walked away.

....

Gabriel stood there frozen in shock, he couldn't believe Sam had said yes. He squealed happily and skipped out of the museum to go and get ready for his date.
At home Gabriel told his brother everything and then ran off to his room to find some smart clothes to wear.

....
As soon as the museum closed Sam made his was to the small coffee shop and waited in a booth by the window for Gabriel to arrive.
Sam's eyes lit up as he saw Gabriel walk inside and waved at him to come over, Sam had already had two coffees waiting for them.
"Hi." Sam smiled as Gabriel took his seat across from him.
"Hiya Sammy." Gabriel said cheerfully and sipped his drink.
"Tell me about your self." Sam told Gabriel wanting know everything about this stranger.
"Well, my names Gabriel Novak, I love anything sweet, I have four brothers and I love dogs!" Gabriel grinned seining his feet happily, Sam could help but smile even more. Gabe seen to brighten anyone's mood even his own.
"I'm Sam Winchester, I have a brother named Dean, I have a Labrador named bones.." Sam saw Gabriel's eyes widen at this. "And I love art, obviously." He smiled.

....
The rest of the evening they ordered food and and laughed about how Gabriel was drunk once and put his dick in a vacuum before. Gabriel had learnt that Sam wanted to be an artist and his job at the museum was only to get the money for his art supplies. Sam also learnt that Gabriel worked at a dog shelter but could never get a dog of his own because his brother, who he lived with, was allergic.
At the end of the night Gabriel and Sam bid there fair wells to each other and exchanged numbers.

.... 4 years later....
Sam and Gabriel went back to the art museum where they had first met.
Sam was now a successful artist with his own business. Gabriel had finally managed to get a dog only because he had moved in with Sam, who was his boyfriend now.

Sam stood in front of the picture of the archangel Gabriel and smiled down at his boyfriend. "Your my angel." He told him and got down onto one knee. Gabriel stood there in shock, tears in his eyes.
"Will you marry me Gabriel Novak?" Sam asked him softly and Gabriel literally pounced on Sam nodded and mumbling yes over and over. Sam laughed happily and slipped the ring onto Gabriel's finger and grabbed his shirt pulling his now fiancé into a loving kiss.