I Love You No Matter What (Part 1)

This is dedicated to all FtM transgenders like myself :)

Gabrielle and Sam had known each other since they were little kids, they'd do everything together.
They soon developed crushes on none other but each other and started dating there second year at high school.

Gabrielle started to get distracted and distant from Sam, keeping to herself most of the time at the start of their relationship. Mainly keeping out of everyone's way and Sam started to notice straight away. The moose was really confused why Gabrielle was being so quiet, she was the loudest, happiest person he knew.

It was lunch and Sam was worried he hadn't seen his girlfriend all day, he sighed and started to think where she would be. Behind the school. Sam rushed out of the school not bothering about lunch and saw Gabrielle curled into a ball crying. Walking over slowly, sam sat beside her and pulled her close.
"Hey Gabby want to talk about it?" He asked her softly and she shrugged in return. The smaller girl looked up at Sam her cheeks stained with tears.
"I-I.." She said and sobbed.
"I am a boy trapped inside a girls body." Gabrielle whispered and nuzzled into Sam not wanting him leave her.
Sam stayed quiet for a while.
"So do you want me to call you Gabriel?" He asked, this caused Gabriel's eyes to light up and he nodded. Sam smiled widely at his boyfriend and kissed his forehead.
"I love you not matter what." Sam told Gabriel and pulled the shorty into his lap.
"Love you too Samich."