Chapter 13

Time skip

Ezra's POV:

"Here we are..." Dawn said.

I saw the crew standing in front of the Ghost. I turned around and hugged the two girls behind me.

"I'm going to miss you two."

We separated and the girls both began to cry, Dawn more than Lissyene. I gave Dawn a last goodbye kiss, something I forgot the last time. After the kiss, I hugged my sister.

"Be careful." She said

"You too." I answered.

We separated again and I turned around to my family who were waiting for me. When I was almost there someone yelled something I didn't want to hear.

"Leaving them again, Bridger!?"

"Agent Fex!"

"I thought you were dead!" Lissyene yelled.

"Does it look like I'm dead?" Fex said with a grin on his ugly face.

Troopers appeared around us.

"You're not going to escape me again!"

"I don't know you, but let me explain something, there's always a way out!" Kanan yelled to Fex.

"Okay. Hold that thought."

When Kanan wanted to pull his lightsaber, agent Fex shot at his hand.

"Kanan!" I yelled.

The troopers grabbed the crew and when I turned around, I saw that they got the girls too. The troopers were ready to take me too. They were standing in a circle around me.

"There's no way out!" Kanan yelled at me.

"Told you. Give up, Bridger." Fex said.

I tried to push him away with the force, but nothing happened! Somehow... The force was gone!

"The force is not going to help you, rat"

I looked around and stopped when I saw Lizzy.

"Do it!" She yelled.

"I can't."

"Ezra! Please!" Dawn yelled too.

I froze. The world kind of stopped.

"They got your family. They got the girls. If you don't do something, they'll take you too. They will hurt you, your family and the girls. Do you want that?"

No!

"Then do something!"

And what about the se-

"Stop your secrets. Reveal them or..."

I can't!

"Choose!"