Chapter 27: A Kiss from Darkness

"I didn't know...why did I do that?" I asked

"You see... Hurt people... Hurt. Even if it's themseleves" Said Colin

"Ok...but what's your point?...what did I do? " I asked again confused

"First, you lost Josaphine and blamed it all on yourself. You completely shut down. Then Alex broke up with you for Rosey. You were hurt because Rosey was your best friend and Alex had hurt you. Then it came Coley, Avery and Reith. They bullied you so much , you stopped feeling like a person. Then you found out your parents were divorcing , that killed you inside and then you lost your mom. That's when you gave up and In the middle of the night you wrote your suicide note and then walked in front of a car on a busy road. Boom, you ended up in this situation" explained Colin.

I just stared at him shocked. I was like that? I was that hurt inside that I resorted to hurting myself. It was so bad for me that I gave up on myself.

"Did I have any intent to at least turn my life sprung before I tried any of that?..." I asked hopeful.

"Cally... You see...by doing that... You had no intent or hope. " he replied very carefully

"Oh"

"I don't think I should tell you anymore, we should let your dad do that. It's better for you"he answered. I nodded.

We began walking to first period. I followed Colin like a lost puppy because I literally don't remember this school or the people or the teachers. I barely remember my last name... Is it Roast?...Ross?... Erm... No that's The ex's last name... Is his name Alex again? Oh wait... Or is Ross Rosey's last name?... What the heck was my last name again?! I was so caught up in my thoughts that I had missed the door... And walked into a mannequin outside the sewing class.
"Oh sorry" I said. Then I realized something

"Wait...you're a mannequin why am I talking to you? Sorry " I said yet again.

Why the heck did I talk to it again?... I'm going nuts honestly.

"Cally... CALLY!" Yelled Colin.

"What?!" I yelled shocked.

"I've been calling your name for the past 2 minutes. Why are you talking to a mannequin?" He asked

"Umm... Why aren't you talking to a mannequin?" I asked

"What?"

I just smiled awkwardly and we walked into first period.

"Good morning Cally" said the lady who I obviously had no recollection of.

"Umm... I'm sorry... Who are you again?..." I asked

"Oh!! Yeah!! I forgot. I'm your teacher Mrs. Morgan."she said

"Oh hello!!" I answered. I then followed Colin and took a seat next to him...well attempted to, a girl snagged the seat I was gonna take.

"So... Colin... Hey... I feel really bad about what I did to you before..." Explained the girl

"What? Cheated on me? With one of my friends?" He replied

"Can't we forget that and start over again? I really miss you" she flaunted

"No"

"C'mon babe lets-"

"No"

"Excuse me,yeah hey I'm Cally" I smiled a little annoyed with her.

"Hmm... Trying to get with Colin now aren't we?" She said mockingly

"Hmm? No that's you" I smiled

"You little-"

Comment and like!!
Stay sweet!
Xoxo

Kitkat ❤️