NFY x ONE

I was beyond sick of this highschool shit, It was my last year here and I thanked God for getting me through the roughest four years of my life. It was only May, which was corny to me June was acting real brazy taking it's time to get here and shit.

Slamming my locker shut I was also done with this cheerleading shit too man, all the females were beginning to nag the kid.

I mean I guess you can say I'm real life fed up with everything, heading to my last period class to hand in my project and head home Natalie bumped me making all my books fall. I wasn't scared of her at all she was just mad at me for no reason. On some real hating shit.

"I ain't gon beat ya ass today, but you got some shit coming for you on June 8th." I jump at her making her move back a bit. I wasn't in the mood for beating someone's ass this afternoon. Picking up my things, I go on about my business I've been at Gerrald Highschool for the longest.

The school alone was bad as fuck.. I mean the teachers were even bad I had caught them multiple times on some other shit, I on the other hand was about my work I had no intention to be sitting in the damn 12th grade all over again. Students, fight almost everyday here I also ain't got time for that shit.

I've beaten a couple asses from the first day of my freshman year up until now Natalie is on my list boo boo ok. I'm def fucking her shit all up, all in her mit.

"Your late Avery!" I cut my eyes over at Mrs. Jackie. I didn't give a fuck about my lateness my grades were cool.

"I know girl.. gon' head with that dumb shit Jackie." The class cracked some laughs but I on the other hand was trying to find out what the hell was so Kiki. I don't recall making a joke. I watched as my teacher wrote something down on her clipboard, I could care less.

"Where's your little sidekick?" I laugh a bit pulling out my project and handing it to her I hoped she didn't think I was staying here, I had my Boyfriend Devon outside waiting on me. That's my sidekick.

"He's somewhere minding his girl, don't be looking for my man." I smirk at her she. She takes my project and hands me the pass saying I can leave out. Lightly, smiling at her annoying ass I head out the class and down the hall to the security guard.

"You ain't ever In class little girl, always with that little hoodlum."

"And you always with miss Eva the lunch lady in the conference room.. but that ain't none of my—" He started chasing me as I sharply turned to corner cracking up I ran out the front door sticking both fingers up at our guard.

A snug smirk on my face I hop inside of Dev's black charger going for his face I kiss him all over. I had missed him he had just got back from Jamaica visiting some family I've been there once I went with my Mom and met some of Devon's family.

"Come over to my house." I tell him eating some of his food, he sped up jumping in front of a car then looked over at me.

"I can't I'm helping my pop with some things tonight." Pouting I understood and kept it at that, before I knew it we were at my house he parked getting out.

"Thought you couldn't stay.." I say.

"I'm coming to speak to my mother." Mom approved of Devon all the way, I loved that. Because I loved Devon with everything.

Opening the screen door I walk straight to the kitchen seeing my mom cooking up some food, and my uncle sitting at the table with his free loading ass. That's my old head though, he was like my dad.. cause the one I got now don't even know I exist. I wasn't trippin' off of that man he knew where to find me, and that Iam old enough now to understand.

"Devon! my son.. how are you?" Getting a Capri sun out the fridge I smile loving the sight I was witnessing. Dev and my Mom hugged discussing his trip. Going upstairs I peeked inside of my little brothers room he was out cold.

Noah, was only 16, he had all the little girls falling over him. He was In the 11th grade following right behind me, I was crazy over this one fucking with tha child is like fucking with me and I didn't allow that shit. Shutting, the door back I head back down the steps to see Dev on the phone with a screwed up face.

"Dev?" I put my hand on his trying to see what was wrong.

"I gotta go.. I'm gon call you tonight you better answer or else." I grin, telling him I will. Kissing him multiple times I watch him speed off.

As soon as I turned around my brother was behind me.

"Y'all make me sick as hell man." He gagged.

"And that little girl that's walking up on these steps making me sick too, but hey.." I gag back. She was an alright little girl not good enough for my little bro but whatever he was just doggin' em and sending them right back home. I knew for a fact Mom was getting on to him about having sex.

He wasn't no damn angel, neither was I.

"Noah Is this Tiana?" She smiled back at the girl. I sit back on the couch ready to crack..

"Tiana? who the f— my name is Iyanna." Dying of laughter the girl sat there looking dumb as fuck. She got up pushing Noah out of the way, he ran after her.

"Why you do yo son like that Ma?"

"Cause he wanna bring these fast ass young girls all in my dag on house I'm not here for it."

That girl would be right back over here.