NFY x THREE

A V E R Y

"Have fun lastnight?" Noah asked putting down a cup of coffee, I drink It slowly feeling like a thousand– no wait bitch a million bricks were falling on top of me. I didn't like It one bit. Bless him for being the brother that he is.

I'm lucky as fuck I didn't wake up to my mother handing me the pain killers and coffee. It would only add on to the headache man.

"I don't even remember shit." And that's the truth I was downing that Ciroc bottle like it was water, treating those shots like it wasn't nothing. I couldn't even call it me time because I don't remember not one damn thing.

I usually didn't drink but hey graduation was coming up, school was almost over and the real world was coming to me soon.. school did it's thing on stressing me out like shit over the years. I was done with everything, all I had left was college I had applied to many and I decided on a HBCU.

After eating some cereal I pick out some leggings and a regular tee for school.. It was graduation rehearsal, I didn't wanna go to the shit but hey man I'm trynna get this damn diploma and dip.

Hitting the shower I take about ten minutes not having time for a long relaxing shower. I def wasn't in the mood for these stupid children that ain't know how to act. I just wanted to get over with this practice and skip to the real deal. I put on my clothes and brush out my long weave.

"Come on dawg!" I yell for Noah as I head outside it was pouring as I ran to the car. Seeing another car parked in the drive way I automatically got irritated It was the same car before, and he was acting like he ain't have no goddamn drive way or something.

I watched as Noah ran over to the next house and they let him in. I don't know what kind of shit was going on here. A good two minutes later Noah came running down the steps and opened the door up.

I look at him then start talking.
What's up with that?" I ask him pointing to the house.

"Ain't nothing.. let's go I got a final to take." Staring at my little brothers lying ass once more I drive towards the school. I had so much other shit to be thinking about but Noah was lying to me for what? he could tell me anything. Getting, out the car we didn't even exchange words we went to our lockers and that was that.

"Sup Avery.." Kah nodded to me as I walked over to Dev's locker I didn't even bother speaking. Sometimes I wondered why the fuck Devon and Kah were friends. I stood at my boyfriends locker for a couple more minutes then headed straight to the auditorium for practice.

I ain't even see him there at all, I shrugged it off and got on the stage practicing to our song we had to dance to. Bitches were some dumb child.. the twins were trippin' all over their feets and shit. I remained focuse just searching for Dev that's all.

"Y'all need to be on point like Avery, get it together seniors!" As the bell rang I grabbed all my things, and headed outside to the busy halls. From a far I saw that everyone kept looking over at me. I was becoming real fucking irritated. Going straight for the doors Noah ran up to me but he stopped once I saw, what the bickering was.

There he was boo'd up with that girl, got me looking stupid in front of the entire fucking school. I thought we were better than this. I thought that I didn't even have to worry about him being near her.. that's what he told me.

"So this what you missing practice for?" I push him back.

"Av, come on." Noah tried pulling me from the scene. I don't know what Devon's thing was but this nigga better have a good ass excuse.

"I don't even know what you actin' like this for Avery. I was giving something to her." He flashed some weed in his hands, looking around I felt so jealous and salty. Devon could've got one of his niggas to get Natalie her shit. Natalie walked off putting a little switch all in step.

I was finna break that little bitch in half after I got that diploma.. fuck the school gon do? take my shit back?

"I'm not stupid. You got half the school looking at me, you wasn't just giving her some bud." I crossed my arms. Dev was gon tell me the fucking truth.

"I told you stop trippin' over her.. I got eyes for you man." Devon put his finger under my chin giving me tons of kisses, giving him some back I gave him a small smile. I wasn't going to fall for his shit, but part of me believed that he wasn't doing any fuck shit behind my back.

Looking back over my shoulder Natalie tried talking to Noah, she better get the fuck on a realise that my brother ain't the one. Tossing him the keys to my car I told him that I was going to Dev's.

$

I left out last period class feeling sick, I've been feeling like this for almost a week. I def wasn't feeling like myself, on top of that my moms ain't been home she been running around with that dude.

Noah's been out too be done met some little girl and think he too cool to come home. I guess he been staying with her then he's always next door whatever that's about, I've tried asking him about that shit.

I don't wanna think that my little brother out on the streets selling work, but that's what this shit coming too. I remember the first time I ever caught Dev trapping. I'd never saw it before and I wasn't no dumb broad.. I knew what it was.

Unlocking the doors to my car I saw Noah getting into a black BMW that always seems to be parked right in front of my damn house. Matter of fact the same goddamn car that had blocked me a couples of weeks ago. Jumping in the car I followed them all the way back to my house.

Parking right behind them, I got out leaning on the car.

"Noah!" I yell as he didn't even notice me. Lil nigga jumped back like he done saw a damn ghost. I gripped his shit all up, about to beat him black and blue. He smelt like pure weed, I didn't understand he had everything he wanted why turn to this shit?

"Letting this lil shawt get all on you like this. I wouldn't have chicks talking to G-Herbo like this." I let go of my brothers shirt and walked up on the ass that was talking, don't know who the fuck he talking to but he gon get this curse out.

"You the ignant ass one that was blocking me. You got my little brother doing your dirty work?" I was beginning to get a sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

He laughed fixing his hat that was rolled up on his head. I was so close to smacking that shit off his head.

"I'm gon hit your line later man." He said heading back to his car.

"No you gon answer me—" Puking all the anger out on his fresh white polo tee, coughing the rest of it up Noah ran over to my side as his friend was going off on me.

I def wasn't feeling this vibe.

$
This was sort of boring but it's only the beginning. And Herb had officially been added to the story lol yay.