NFY x FOUR pt. 1

I waited four years..I've been through shit you couldn't imagine during my high school years I dealt with family issues, personal problems. And here was more approaching me on graduation night, I could honestly feel my insides mushing together the most sickest shit I'd seen in my life.

      I was worried about someone else. It's always those you least expect, or think you know the most to do some wild shit.

$
A V E R Y

I smiled seeing my mother sitting at the table along with Noah. There was loads of breakfast at the table and ya girl was about to run down on the table. Today was something special for me not a nigga nor bitch had enough power to get me heated on this cool morning. I could continue life with the love of my life, we were both attending the same HBCU and there's nothing better than that.

    "Iam so proud of you!" My mom showered me with kisses.

"Momma dang can I get the diploma first?" I tell her. I know for a fact that my father was gonna be worst than her after graduation. He wasn't always around which didn't affect me at all I had my momma she's my everything. I still love him just as much no hard feelings.

    At the table we shared some good memories for several hours then departed. Graduation was at 9a.m. following by a lunch which ended at 12p.m. I wasn't gone stick around for that I feel as if I been there forever and now I'm free from them mf's. I also had lots of things planned tonight Dev and I had some reservations at this restaurant I couldn't wait.

I stepped out the shower and went directly to my room to get dressed I had already brushed my teeth and all that good stuff. Deciding on a black simple dress nothing crazy, I'm saving everything for tonight. I topped the outfit off with a few things such as diamond earrings, a regular necklace and black flats that you tie up. Adding the white gown I grabbed the cap and headed downstairs.

The house was completely empty meaning my mom and Noah left to the graduation

The house was completely empty meaning my mom and Noah left to the graduation. I got my keys getting to the car I didn't bother sitting in my car like usual. Graduation started in a good fifteen minutes and here I was running late which isn't a surprise.

I sat in the car becoming hella impatient the traffic was ridiculous and in a good ten minutes they'd be calling students up for their diploma, I would have a fucking fit if I ain't walk across the stage. Honking the horn I almost cried remembering I had mascara on.

"Fuck this!" I swerved around the car speeding through the yellow light. Ignoring all the names I stuck my middle finger out the window and down the clear path to school, turning in the lot I did the most sloppiest park in my life I can't even be twisted if someone fucks my shit up.