NFY x TWO

Gathering up all my things, I listened to my art teacher speak about graduation. I was ready to get out of this kit.

Everyone rushed to the front pushing out of the small classroom, searching around for Dev I seen him putting some things in his locker with a naggin' ass Natalie on his side ain't look like he was entertaining her or nun. Marching up to them I push her back a little moving in now taking her place.

"What were you and your little friend talking about?" I ask him, Devon would never lie to me about something like her we always kept it straight up with eachother no matter what the situation was. We been together for almost a year now.

"She a groupie Avery.. don't trip off that hoe." He looked at me on a honest note. I wasn't tripping off that bitch at all.

"I wasn't ever tripping off her.. what I got trip on? she ain't got nothing me." I strut off and to the lunch room leaving Devon behind. I opened the cafeteria doors the only thing good about this damn school was these meals, heading over to the table I usually sat at I noticed some of Dev's friends teasing a younger kid.

"Let me so what you got in this little ass lunch box!" Kah snatched the boy's lunch right out of his hands and he didn't fight back. I'm not having this shit! I stood behind Kah and Rahmeek smacking them in the back of their heads.

"Do something." I threatned. As soon as they had saw It was me their facial expressions eased up. I didn't like bullying at all, the youngin' just wanted to sit with us he seemed scared and I'm guessing he was a sophomore or freshman.

"What's your name?" He looked up at me scared for his life. I don't know why I'm like the nicest thing walking these halls.. sometimes. Don't get your shit fucked up, because you think I'm sweet.

"Nijere.." He spoke up, nodding at him I snatched the lunch out of Kah's hands smacking him once more. I handed him stuff and went to the lunch line I saw my brother over in the corner flirting with somebody young ass daughter.

I couldn't decided between a burrito or salad.. nah I wanna be a fat bitch. Grabbing the last burrito I hear someone whine I knew It was Natalie's salty ass. After, I get everything, I head over to my brother's table.

"When you gon stop messing with Devon and come get with me Avery?" I laugh at Noah's little friend.

"And what's your name again? oh right." I ain't know these damn kids like he didn't get. His other little friends clowned him. I patiently waited for my brother to quit lying to this little girl so I could speak to him but I just couldn't wait no longer.

"Babygirl he don't care about you and I'm doing you a favor I'm his sister." Noah became Irked with me because this wasn't the first time I'd embarassed him at lunch.

"She the easiest chick in this school dawg.. I was gon get some pus—" I closed my eyes holding my hands up to stop him I could care less on what that girl was giving him.

"Noah, that girl is prolly the easiest at giving std's too. Get yo shit together."  I let him be and go back over to the table Nijere was no longer sitting their nor was he In the lunchroom. Sianna and Star the twins came In stopping the whole lunch room those two were complete trouble and also my friends.

Let me fix that shit, school friends.

I mean we went to party's and things in that nature sometimes because my nigga ain't too fond of me and going out. And that's that I wouldn't dare tell them my business because once they asses knew you better bet ya ass the school does too.