*Chapter Six - A Fight For Another Day

- Hola, guys! Has it been a week already? Heres the new update, hope you guys enjoy. :) - Justice

*

~ What She Fights For ~

*

Chapter Six - A Fight For Another Day (Edited)

*

Serenity's POV*

*

"So, please, clear this up for me. What was it that you feel you accomplished today?" Vincent paced around behind his desk, and I fidgeted in my seat. We were in his office, and a sence of déjà vu washed over me. Here we go again. I sighed mentally.

"Well..." I dragged out the 'l', looking down at my feet. "We ruined the party." I pursed my lips. "And thats really about it, considering the obedinence beads didn't give us the reaction we wanted. So not very much, actually."

He glared at me. "Well, thanks to you, the other Alphas will be on my back now more than ever before. Why would you do something so stupid?" He was getting angrier by the second, and I knew my attitude about wasn't helping.

I shrugged, and picked at my nails. "I thought it would work. I'll just try something diffrent next time." And that, my dear friends, is what pushed him over the top.

You know that moment when you get into an arguement with your parents and you say something wrong and you know you said something wrong as soon as you finished saying it? Or, on those stupid T.V shows when a husband and wife get into an arguement and out of no where, just to piss him off, the wife will say, "Thats why I cheated on you, and George isn't your biological son!" and then they realize they started a whole new wave of bullshit that they regret starting before it even hits? Well, this is like that moment. Except with werewolves, especially werewolf mates, it starts with bones shifting and ends with a couple scratches and bite marks. Oh, why did I have to say the wrong thing?

Within seconds we were both in wolf form, staring each other down. It didn't take long for us to forget about our anger and focus on other things.

Like the fact that I have Warrior Wolf colors.

And so does he.

We froze in our places, and my jaw dropped. What in the hell-

'Stop cursing,'  I jumped back, my nails scratching against the wood floor.

'How can you hear me?' I mindlinked back, and he took a hesitant step closer to me. Mindlinking isa complicated subject. You can mindlink anyone in your pack, but only if your in your wolf form. When your in your human form someone can mindlink you, but you can't respond unless your in wolf form. If your blood related to someone, you can mindlink them in human form if there within a ten mile radius of you. Your mate, however, can not be mindlinked nor can they mindlink you unless your both in wolf form. Once the mating process is completed, mates can mindlink eachother in either form, and be half way across the world from eachother and still be able to link.

'I don't know. But I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact were both something we aren't supposed to be.'  He responded, bringing me out of my thoughts.

'This is strange.' I commented, and before I knew what he was doing he leaped on top of me, pinning me to the floor. I looked up again to see he was angry again, glaring down at me.

'Your still in trouble.' He growled, and I growled back. Our small moment forgotten, we wrestled around with each other. While he wasn't trying to hurt me more than a accidental scratch, I was going full out on him. I nipped him, bit him, scratched him, even slapped him in his muzzle with my paw. None of it hurt him much; after all, he was stronger than me.