Lonely

Bailey's POV-
It has been a month since the incident in the park and Tati and Boogie still haven't forgiven me and I have tried to avoid Kenneth but that doesn't work. I miss them so much. When I needed them the most they would always be there for me. Now they don't even wanna look at me. I'm going to try to ask for their forgiveness once more. Oh... there they are.

B: Hey....guys it's been awhile.
Bo: Look what do you want.
B: Wow I feel the love. I want to ask for your forgiveness. Please I truly am sorry. I wasn't thinking and it was just a silly mistake. Please forgive me you guys are my only friends.
T: Oh I thought that Kenneth was your friend since you know...kissed him and all.
B: I've been avoiding him.
Bo: Look, you can't reverse what happened. You still kissed him and lied about it . I'm sorry we are jus not ready to forgive you.
B: *starts to tear up* Oh I understand. *pulls up sleeves*
Bo: *notices the cuts on Bailey's arms* *whispers to Tati* She is cutting herself again. It's our fault this time.
T: *whispers back* Not again.

I notice that they are looking at my arms and I realized that lifted my sleeves up a bit too far and now my cuts are showing. I quickly pulled down my sleeves and left. As soon as I left Boogie was saying something but I couldn't hear her because I was too far away. Because I'm in a rush to get away from them I bump into Kenneth and look down.

K: Hey...
B: Hi *says softly*
K: Look I get it if you don't want to talk to me but just know that I here if you need me.

I really needed to here those words right now. I get closer to him and he hugs me and I start to cry into his chest. I feel so bad about what happened this past month. I feel like it's all my fault. Kenneth then tells me that they Boysquad is slowly starting to hangout with him again and that made me pull away from the hug. I remember that day so clearly. I got so mad at Kenneth.

K: Why are you mad?
B: Do you not remember what Gabe said that day?! He said that once you figure out who you are then you aren't allowed to hang with them. Who are you?
K: I'm the same guy that kissed you and that is comforting you right now. I've stopped going to parties and hooking up with other girls. They are accepting that now.
B: I don't believe you.
K: Why?
B: BECAUSE!! IF- if my friends can't forgive me yet than how are your friends forgive you?!
K: Like I said they aren't your true friends if they don't accept what happened and my friends.
B: Please....Stop....Saying....That....
K: It's the truth.
B: *slaps Kenneth* THEY ARE MY TRUE FRIENDS!! YOU DON'T KNOW THEM LIKE I DO. STOP SAYING THAT THEY AREN'T YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! *breaks down on the ground*
K: I-I am s-
B: Leave me alone. You have ruined my life.
K: I'm trying to help you. Fine be a bitch. Go to back to being the loser you were before.
B: Maybe I will. My life was better off that way. I still had my friends by my side. *storms off*
K: What did I do? *punches locker*

Tati's POV-
I feel really bad for not forgiving Bailey. I saw her argument with Kenneth and it did not seem ok at all. I tried to follow, but Boogie held me back saying that she just needs to be alone right now. I agreed with Boogie and went to class. I forgot that we all have the same classes together so it was hard to not look at Bailey. Of course I gave Kenneth the death stare because he deserved it after all that has happened. Bailey's eyes were puffy and red and I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I just left her alone and that killed me because I'm just letting my best friend do this to herself. I decide to go up to Bailey at the end of class and talk to her. 

T: Hey..
B: Hi
T: Look I'm sorry for not forgiving you. I saw you fight with Kenneth and that made me feel bad that I couldn't do anything to help. I am the worst friend in the world.
B: No I am. I should've told you from the beginning but I guess that it doesn't matter now. Kenneth and I are no longer on speaking terms. He really messed up.
T: Yea... so about those cuts on your arms?
Bailey please stop. It's our fault that you are cutting yourself again and I don't want to go through this again.
B: *looks down*
T: Tell me that you will stop *starts to cry* .....please
B: I'll stop. I'm so sorry it's just that when I needed you guys the most you were pissed at me and I blamed myself for it.
T: Don't
B: Do you think that Boogie is ready to forgive me yet?
T: I don't know. I really don't know.

Boogie walks up
T: Hey
Bo: Hi *ignores Bailey*
B: I see. Well thanks Tati for forgiving me. At least I know that one of my BEST friends care for me. Bye
T: Bye
Bo: What the hell!
T: What I can't forgive Bailey?! She is our best friend. You are going to have to forgive get at some point.
Bo: I know but I'm not ready.
T: I think you are you just don't want to admit it. By doing that it hurts Bailey. Can't you see. Because of us Bailey is hurting herself. What kind of friends are we if-if ..
Bo: Don't say it. That won't happen again.
T: What if it does. It's going to be our fault. Boogie please forgive Bailey....please....
Bo: Tomrrow. I still need time.
T: The more you put this off, the more Bailey is hurting on the inside and out. *walks away*

Boogie's POV-
I hate saying this but Tati is right. I need to forgive Bailey soon or something bad might happen to her. I can't loose her. I need her. My life isn't complete without Bailey. My best friend is important to me. I need to go talk to her today and I also need to talk to Sean and tell him what we did was the worst thing that friends could've possibly done. Oh there he is.

Bo: Hey Sean!
S: Oh hey Boogie. What do you need?
Bo: What we did to our friends was wrong. Bailey is hurting herself and she blames herself because of what we did.
S: Wait what?!

TBC
Cliffhanger
What will boogie say next
Comment below what you think and please vote for my story
I will update this story everyday since I'm on summer break
Love you