The Break-Up

T: That's crazy!
B: If we want more info, then this is what Ken and I have to do.
K: I said that people are going to get hurt throughout this plan but it's worth it in the end.
Bo: Plus the eyes and ears we have the better.
S: We want the ultimate revenge against her.
T: Ok I'm in. This bitch is going down.
G: Tati you are going to go along with whatever Soni says. Doesn't matter if it hurts one of us.
T: Got it. Tomorrow I will hate you guys again.
B: Don't be surprised if I beat the living shit out of you.
T: You are going down Sok. *laughs*
B: *laughs* That's the Tati that I have been missing. I'm still pissed with you tho.
T: I know.
B: How?
T: We aren't hugging. Bitch.
B: Woah. Calm down.
K: Save that for tomorrow.
B: Guys lets make a promise. A promise that no matter what happens with the plan that we will always stay a squad. Doesn't matter if we succeed or fail. Promise me that please. I mean it.
Everyone except Bailey: Promise.
K: Now we wait. I love you Bailey.
B: I love you Ken. *kisses his cheek*
The next day-
Bo: Are you ready for this?
B: Yep. Oh here comes Ken.
Bo: Here comes Soni, Jordyn and Tati. I'm out. *leaves*
K: Hey Bailey. *goes in for hug*
B: *steps back*
K: What's wrong?
B: *looks at him in disappointment*
K: What did I do?
B: Don't play dumb!
K: Woah calm down. I didn't do anything wrong.
B: That's not what Boogie has been telling me! She has told me that you and Soni are secretly dating and that you have been sleeping with other girls behind my back! Tell me that isn't true. NOW!
Everyone looks their way.
K: .........
B: *starts to cry* How could you?! I LOVED YOU!
K: WELL MAYBE I NEVER LOVED YOU!!
B: *cries harder* *slaps Ken* We are over! You go back to Soni and fuck her all you want. I thought that you changed but I guess I was wrong.
K: My life was better before I dated you. * walks off*
B: *falls to ground crying*
The Bitch Squad walks up to Bailey.
So: I told you that Kenny wasn't going to stay with a piece of trash like you. *laughs* Now I can have my Kenny back.
B: You don't deserve him....BITCH! *slaps Soni* That's for slapping me! *walks off*
Jo: OMG Soni are you okay?!
So: I'm fine. This bitch doesn't know what's headed her way.
T: She will be the laughing stock of the school once we are over with her.
So: No Tati she will wish that she never messed with me in the first place.
Jo: Her and her squad are done for. They will never want to show their faces here in this school.......ever.
T: *chuckles* They messed with the wrong squad.
So: This is far from over. She just started a war. There will be blood on the battlefield. She will not survive. I make sure that I personally give her the worst beating of her life.
At the back of the school-
B: You want a war Soni well then you got one.

TBC
Ooooohhhhh!!!! The rivalry between Soni and Bailey is heating up! War time.
What is going to happen next?
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘