Forgiveness

Sean's POV-
When Boogie told me that Bailey was harming herself because of what happened, I felt so guilty and I almost wanted to punch the wall. Yes I know I have picked on her and bullied her and her squad on the past but the truth is.....I actually kind of have crush on Bailey. I was so pissed when I found out that Bailey and Kenneth kissed. That broke my heart and I felt like my best friend betrayed me. I never anyone not even my squad. I feel like that they all like someone in the Girlsquad they just don't want to say shit because then they might think that they will get kicked out of the squad. I mean Kenneth almost did. Just for kissing a lo- I mean Bailey.

Bo: Sean. Sean! SEAN!!
S: What?!
Bo: I've been calling your name and you didn't answer me. What were you doing, daydreaming?
S: No I was just thinking to myself.
Bo: About what?
S: Nothing important
Bo: I think that we need to forgive them and tell them that we are sorry for overreacting.
S: Yea the boys and I haven't fully forgiven Kenneth yet.
Bo: Let's talk to them during lunch
S: Ok
Bo: Tati has already forgiven Bailey, but I still need to. I've been pushing her away for too long. I need my bestie back.
S: Wow
Bo: I know I know. I'm a horrible bestie.
S: *chuckles*

At lunch-
B: Hey Boogie.
Bo: Hey look I'm sorry.
B: Sorry for what?
Bo: Overreacting about the kiss between you and Kenneth. I was just so mad because you kissed the guy that has been tormenting you since 6th grade and the leader of the Boysquad, our enemies. I forgive you too btw.
B: Thanks and no you had the right to get pissed and overreact. I did kiss the person that I hated the most and kept it a secret from you guys which I shouldn't have because I almost ruined our friendship.
Bo: Thanks bails *hugs Bailey*
B: *hugs Boogie* No problem boogster.

On the other side of the lunch room-
S: Hey man.
K: Hey.
S: Listen. The boys and I have been thinking and we fully forgive you.
K: Wow! Tha-
G: We are not done yet. We were a little too harsh on you when we found out the truth.
W: I mean come on man we are brothers from another mother. We always tell each other anything.
J: Yea we will get a touch mad if it's not what we want to hear, but remember you can still tell us anything.
K: Thanks guys and there is something that I have been meaning to tell you, but I have been scared to because of what you might to do me.
G: Just tell us.
S: It can't be that bad.
W/J: Yea, tell us.
K: I like Bailey....
S: *in shock*
G: Wow. Not what we thought you would say.
W: I'm going to go for a walk.
J: I'm going to go over there. *points in the direction where Soni is*
K: I knew it. *gets up*
B: Hey.
K: Oh hey Bailey.
B: W-What's wrong?
S: Nothing
G: At least you told us the truth. Look we still forgive you we just need some time to soak this one in.
B: Soak what in?
S: Don't worry about it.
B: No tell me.
K: We can't tell you *says quietly*
B: Why not is it bad? Is it about me?
*silence*
B: Oh. I understand. Well bye.
K: Bailey wait.
S: Are you sure you want to do this?
Bo: Do what?
T: Yea what?
B: It doesn't matter. I was told not to worry about it.
Bo: Say it Kenneth. Bailey has been through enough already.
K:............
B: Let's just leave guys. He isn't going to tell us anything. *starts to leave*
K: *grabs her wrist*
B:What are you doing?! Let me g-
K: *kisses Bailey*
B: *kisses back*
Bo: Wait what?!
T: Awwww! I ship it.
S: *gets pissed and walks off*
Baiken stops kissing
K: Bailey I like you. I always have. I know I've picked on you in the past but I only did that because I liked you. I know I'm that guy.
B: *laughs a little* I like you too.
Bo: Bailey you have our permission to date this douchebag. If he hurts you, I will personally brutally murder him in his sleep.
T: I'll slice of his you know what and shove it down his throat. Don't hurt her.
K: *gets scared* Bailey would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?
S: WAIT!!
Everyone turns and looks at Sean
S: Bailey I like you too. Don't go out with Kenneth. He will just hurt you. Date me instead.
Bo: *looks down* I'm going to go.
B: Uhhhhh....
K: Sean get the fuck out of here. Since when have you liked Bailey? Why didn't you tell me this?
S: I thought that you weren't going to be my friend anymore because I was liking a loser. Sorry Bailey.
K: You're too late.
T: Boogie where are you going?
Bo: Home *voice starts to crack*
T: *realizes why* Wow Sean.
S: What did I do?
B: Can't you see it? Boogie likes you. Why do you think she is so upset?
S: I thought you hated me.
Bo: I did. But it doesn't matter anymore I mean you like my best friend. No guy would ever want to be with me.
S: See the thing is I also like you. In fact I like you even more than Bailey.
Bo: Wait what? If you like me more than Bailey, then why did you ask her out?
S: I don't know I guess that I was so pissed that I just did.
T: JUST ASK BOOGIE OUT ALREADY SO THAT BAILEY CAN SAY YES TO KENNETH!!
S: Boogie will yo-
Bo: Yes!! *kisses him*
S: *surprised but kisses back and carries her*
B: Yes I will go out with you San Jose. *smiles*
K: Awesome!! *picks her up and spins her*
B: *laughs*
T: Awww. This is so cute.
Bo: *pulls away* You're not sad.
T: No
B: Come over here the two of you. Group hug.
T/Bo: *hugs Bailey*
B: Let's promise each other that no matter what happens that we will still be friends. Fights, boys, family, friends, school, etc;
T/Bo: Promise.
They laugh and look at Kenneth and Sean.
B: How did this happen? I mean really. One day we hate them the next we are friends and two of us are dating them.
T: Life is full of surprises. It happens and we don't know why or how.

TBC
Tati has a good point
Foreshadowing for something later maybe
Thanks for ready vote and comment please
Love you 😘😘