Chapter 2

My eyes flutter open to the quiet whispers in the background. I look around me and realize I laying in someones bed. I looked around the room. The walls were dark green, with black trim. I everything else was black, the bedding, the desk. I noticed even the pencils on the desk were black. Whose room was this?

“No! She is my mate!” My heart fluttered at the sound of the mans yelling voice. I wanted to go to him. I wanted to she what was troubling him. Though I had no reason to care. Did I?

“Be quiet! Esme might wake.” a urgent voice whispered. Wait! that sounded like Baba. Why was Baba even here in this mystery house?

I cradled out of bed, and over to the slightly open door. I peaked out to see my Baba talking to the most handsome man I have ever seen. He towered over Baba, and was all muscles. His slick black hair waved out of his head all the way to his chin, and he was constantly flipping it out of his face. For some reason this made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

I started to feel scared at my feeling for this mystery boy. I never believed in love. I never wanted to met a man. I never wanted to love someone. And I definitely never ever wanted to feel the feeling right now! Why would I feel so strong about him though? This was not happening to me!

“So be it then! You can not keep her from me! She is the only one for me! without her I have no will to live!” the urgency in his voice enclosed me. Did I really have that much of an effect on him. A part of me was flattered. He the man I l… NO! No! I needed to get over these stupid feeling! I could already tell that they were going to mess up my life.

“You will live, and you will be fine.” Baba stated hatred oozing out of every word. The hatred flowed off of her in a constant wave.

All the question where zooming around my head. I wanted answers. I needed answers. And I was going to get them one way or anoth...

“I am your alpha! And you WILL listen to me!” I jumped back at the sudden outburst and the anger in his voice and hit my head on the corner of the desk knocking myself out.

‘Nice going’ I thought to myself as I drifted out of consciousness.

____________________________________________________________

MY PRETTIES THERE IS EVEN MORE!