SpaMano

Matthias walks around with that stupid hat. Lovino grimaces as the hat is shoved in his face. Reluctantly he sticks his hand inside and pulls out a turtle plushie. He sighs to himself and glares. 

"There-a is no way I'm going-a in the closet with that-a idiota!" Lovino rejects, throwing the plushie at the smirking Spaniard next to him.

"Oh, Lovi~ por favor! Come on. I'm not that bad," Antonio whines next to him.

"Yes you are!"

"Lovi~" he purrs sweetly, making the Italian jump slightly. Lovino turns and stares at Antonio. Antonio flashes his signature goofy grin and Lovino sighs in defeat.

"Let's get this over with."

Lovino slugs towards the closet while Antonio practically leaps to it. Francis slams the door shut behind them. Antonio immediately pushes Lovino against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing you bastard!?"

"What I've been wanting to do for a very long time."

Antonio presses his lips to Lovino's and grabs his waist. Lovino pushes away but Antonio holds tight.

"Get off of me!"

"What's wrong Lovi? Don't you love me?"

"Well.... That's not the point!"

Lovino blushes darkly and looks away. Antonio smirks and kisses his neck that he accidently exposed. Lovino shivers as Antonio's lips brush over his neck.

"I've always wondered, what exactly does this cute little curl do to my sweet tomato?"

Antonio playfully pokes at the curl. Lovino jumps and glares at him. Antonio simply smiles at him. He then grabs the curl, his sweet smile twisting into something devilish. He yanks on it and suddenly Lovino flips them around, slamming Antonio into the wall and crashing their lips together violently. Antonio is surprised at first but melts into the kiss. Lovino pulls back and glares at him.

"Bastard..."

"That's not very nice Lovi~ I might have to punish you if you keep cussing."

"Don't you fucking touch me!"

"Oops, Lovi. You did it again. I warned you but now you'll have to pay for it."

Antonio flips them once again, pinning Lovino's hands above his head. Lovino wiggles in Antonio's grasp but to no avail.

"Stop struggling my little tomato. It will be much more fun for both of use if you give in now."

"Fuck you!"

Antonio laughs lightly.

"If you insist," he jokes.

He slams their lips together once again. His tongue runs across Lovino's bottom lip. He bites at the lip but Lovino won't let him in. He runs his free hand up Lovino's shirt and Lovino gasps. Antonio thrusts his tongue in quickly, exploring the wet cavern, leaving no spots untouched. Lovino stops struggling and kisses back. Antonio smirks and pulls back, taking Lovino's shirt off and throwing it to the ground. He then strips himself to his boxers. Lovino stares at the tan Spaniard for a long moment.

"Like what you see?"

"Shut up!" Lovino blushes and turns around.

Antonio smiles and smacks his ass. Lovino jumps. Antonio presses up against Lovino, breathing on his neck. He pushes Lovino's pants down and nips at his earlobe. His hands grope Lovino's ass. He pulls Lovino's boxers down to expose his hard cock. Lovino turns a dark red as Antonio grabs the member, pumping it slowly. He slowly picks up speed and Lovino leans back against his body, moaning. Just when Lovino is about to release, Antonio stops and Lovino growls.

"What the hell!"

"Oh be more patient Lovi. We're just getting started."

Antonio removes his own boxers and probes at Lovino's entrance with his tip. Lovino braces himself as Antonio pushes in. Lovino cries out in pain, slamming his hands against the wall. Antonio slowly pushes all the way in and waits for Lovino to adjust.

"Damn you. You couldn't prep me at all? Not even lube?"

"Sorry Lovi. I just like it tight."

Lovino sighs angrily. When he's finally ready he nods. Antonio pulls almost all the way out slowly before slamming back in. Lovino cries out again, tears running down his face. Antonio doesn't let up, thrusting in faster and faster. He yanks on Lovino's curl, trying to distract him from the pain until it gets better. Lovino let's out a loud moan as Antonio hits a certain spot.

"Hit there! If you don't fucking hit there, bastard, I'll...."

He is cut off as Antonio rams into his prostrate over and over. Lovino yells Antonio's name, his actual name.

"Antonio....Antonio!" Lovino screams as he climaxes, spraying the wall and his own stomach.

Hearing his lover call out his name sends Antonio over the edge and he cums inside of Lovino. The white liquid drips out of Lovino's hole as Antonio pulls out. Lovino falls backwards, landing in Antonio's arms. Antonio smiles and pushes Lovino's bangs out of his face before laying him down gently. Antonio kneels between Lovino's legs, licking up the cum dripping out. The door swings open and a bright flash blinds the two momentarily. Antonio throws Lovino's clothes over him and pulls on his own boxers. Everyone stares in at them. Antonio gives a warning glare to his friends and they turn around, walking away. Antonio helps Lovino stand and dress. Lovino tries to take a few steps, trying to walk. He whispers in pain and almost falls but Antonio grabs him.

"Careful Lovi."

"It's your damn fault! This right here is why you need to prep."

"Relax Lovi. Let me help you."

Antonio picks him up carefully. Lovino wraps his arms around Antonio's neck, afraid of being dropped. He buries his face in Antonio's chest out of embarrassment. Antonio giggles and pets Lovino's head, cautious of his curl. They walk out of the closet and sit on the couch near Feliciano and Ludwig.

"Fratello~ Are you okay?" Feliciano asks.

"I'm fine idiota!" Lovino snaps.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's fine..."

Lovino curls up on Antonio's lap and slowly falls asleep. Feliciano turns to Ludwig and leans on his shoulder, smiling fondly.

"Do you think they did want we do?" Feliciano asks, not looking up at his Germany partner.

"Probably."