Chapter 3

The following day went by quickly and before I knew it, it was lunch.

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around for a table to sit down at.

Sam and a couple friends sat at a round table in the middle of the room and I decided to honor them with my presence.

Sam looked up when I got closer and waved, gesturing for me to sit down on the empty seat next to him.

"Hóla fucktards" I greeted them as I pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Hi Aar" Sam responded, smoothly bumping my fist. I mumbled a quiet "boom" and then
looked down at the food with a grimace and wrinkled my nose, that looked disgusting.

It honestly looked like a pile of shit, I don't know what it was suppose to picture but oh well.

I hesitantly took a small spoon of the "food" and slowly lifted it up, sniffing on it.

It smelled like it looked.

"What is this even?" I asked, grossed out.

A sea of "idk's" were heard and I rolled my eyes.

Thank you for the help.

I appreciate it deeply.

I stuck my tongue out and poked the "food" with my tongue.

I then quickly retreated it to my mouth and tried to see what it tasted like.

"Hmm..."

My eyes then widened out of realization and I started to gag.

"Oh my fucking God" I coughed out, desperately reaching for my drink and gulping it down.

"Jesus Christ" I dried my mouth off and helplessly looked up at Sam.

"That was awful" I cried out and he laughed.

"No shit"

I looked over at his plate and his food looked seemingly untouched as well.

I pushed the repulsing food away and shook my head in disbelief.

School food should be classified as poisonous.

"You don't happen to have any gums on you?" I sweetly asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

He chuckled and took up a package of gum, I grabbed one and popped it into my mouth, happily chewing on it.

A loud crash caught my attention and I span around in my chair to find the source of the noise.

It took me a second to locate my poor English partner.

One of the jocks, a buff guy had pushed him over and Benji had dropped his plate on the floor, thereof the crash.

"Not again" Sam muttered and I furrowed my brow.

"Stay away from her, you're not even close to her level" The jock, whose name I couldn't remember, told him.

I reasoned that he was referring to me and I rolled my eyes.