Chapter 4

I jerked away from Carlisle and span around.

I had a hard time seeing anything since the room was so crowded, the bang was loud enough to sound over the music though, so it must've been something big.

I then heard yelling and I got really curios.

"C'mon" I whispered in Carlisle's ear, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the scene.

On the floor was Benjamin.

Again.

What was he doing here?

I didn't know he went to parties.

"What are you even doing here?" Someone yelled, my exact thought.

I looked over and saw that it was Eric, one of Vectors close friends and I realized what was happening here.

He didn't answer, but this time I wasn't going to interfere.

I just got him in more trouble, after all.

Benjamin then surprised me by standing up, he was taller than Eric and surprisingly buffer.

I never thought about how tall he was. But when Eric, who is at least 6 feet looks short comparing to Benjamin, you know he's tall. I'd guess at least 6'4.

Jesus Christ, he was a fucking giant.

"If you have to know, I'm friends with Simon" He didn't stutter and he looked down at Eric with a smirk.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I'M CONFUSED.

"Uh, yeah, but you should stay away from Aaron" He lamely retorted and I rolled my eyes.

I felt Carlisle's eyes on me and I just shook my head.

"She hates me, so that won't be a problem" He muttered before he brushed some imaginary dust of himself and walked away, slamming his shoulder into Eric while doing so.

Just before he vanished out of my field of view, we locked eyes and both of us froze.

He then disappeared in the sea of people and just like that; he was gone.

"So... Wanna continue where we stopped?" Carlisle cheekily asked and I laughed.

"No"

I then went looking for Ronja and found her sat by another group of designated drivers, well no one was drinking.

"Ronja" I called over the music and she looked around a few seconds before making eye contact with me.

She stood up and excused herself, before walking over to me.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked me worriedly, she put a piece of hair back behind my ear and looked me in the eyes.

After an long explanation, she looked to be deep in thought.

"Well you've only known Benjamin for like three days, but you seem to like him so... You should talk to him...?"

"Wow" I deadpanned and she giggled innocently.

"Sorry, I suck at giving advise" She apologized and I shrugged it off.

"You know what? Maybe I should talk to him" I decided and hugged my dear friend, before pushing myself through the crowd again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

It was Carlisle.

"Want to dance?" He asked again, a smile was covering his face.