Chapter 19

Emily POV

I spun around while looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dark blue dress that had one strap. It had a sparkly belt and it went down to my knees. I did light makeup and put on my aunts necklace. Then I had on some black heels.

I opened my door and walked downstairs. Austin and Evan were by the door in suits, Evan's matched my dress. I was walking down the stairs when the boys saw me, making Austin run over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Em. You look great." He whispered into my ear. I hugged him back.

"Thanks. You look very handsome." I said letting go of him and Evan replacing his spot to grab my hand. He took my hand and kissed it smiling at me, and then pulled me to the car.

"Wait. Where is Alex?" I said to Austin. I was sitting in the back while the boys were sitting up front.

"We are going to pick her up." I nodded. We pulled up at Alex's house and she came out. She was wearing a white dress that went down to her knees. It had a sweetheart neckline and she had some white heels. She got in the car next to me.

"Alex you look great!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. You look amazing, too!" She said back. I turned back forwards and looked at Austin.

"Austin. Who's Christmas party is this?" I asked him.

"Mine." Austin said looking at the road. I sat back in my seat and looked out the window. A few minutes later the car stopped outside this really nice house. We all got out. Alex and I gasped at the house. There were tons of people walking around and entering. Evan wrapped his arm around my waist and I saw Austin take Alex's hand.

Austin and Alex walked in first with us behind them. Austin showed us over to this lady who looked a lot like him.

This must be his mother.

She had Austin's blonde hair, but she had blue eyes. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun. She had a simple dark blue dress on.

Austin hugged his mother and then she turned to us.

"Oh. Evan!" She exclaimed while hugging him. Then she looked at me. "You must be Emily. Austin has told all about you."

I looked over at Austin and he was blushing. "Oh really. I hope all good things." I said.

"Yes. Very good things." Them she turned to Alex. "You must be Alex. He has also told me a lot about you."

Austin's face was blushing really hard after she said that. Alex was blushing as well. I laughed to myself and Evan held my hand. He pulled me over to the table with our names on it. We both sat down.

"Em. Do you want anything to drink?" Evan asked me.

"Some water please." I replied.

"Ok. I'll be right back." He walk away. I sat there and then a little girl walked up to me. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She was probably around 3.

"Hello. You are very pretty." She said sitting next to me.

"You are pretty as well. Do you have a brother?" I asked her. She nodded.

"His name is Austin."

Oh. That's why she looks just like Austin.

"Oh. He is one of my best friends." I said to her. She gasped and I laughed. Then she grabbed my hand and tried to get me to stand up.

"Come dance with me." She said. I nodded and stood up. We walked over to the dance floor. I took her hands before we got to the floor.

"I never got your name?" I said to the little girl.