Can we talk about TØP?

Why don't we talk about how amazing Twenty Øne Pilots is? I mean, there are other amazing bands, but I'm stuck on this one. Tyler and Josh are just smol bean mama's boys from Ohio who use music as an outlet and who just want to help people who are going through the same stuff they are.

There music doesn't even fit into a genre. They just create whatever sound they like. There's rap and sick beats and cool drum solos and nice piano and the lyrics and subtle screaming and it all just fits into their own genre that they made up themselves because they're so unique they don't fit in to any musical labels.

And oh god the lyrics. These figures of language that mean the most horrible and depressing things with happy and springy music to really show who is paying attention.

They don't write over-used love songs (except for Tear In My Heart), but write about the struggles they go through and trying to conquer fear and insecurities and depression. They've even created an alter-ego to represent insecurities that they both have and give it a name and a persona just to let you know that this is real. And it's never going to die but it can be subdued, it can be fought.

Their symbol has a meaning because they gave it a meaning. It's up for you to interpret and for you to give it it's own purpose. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

I have literally never seen or heard of anything like them and they've given me purpose and helped me through so much crap and make me feel like I'm never alone and I just-

WHY DON'T WE TALK ABOUT TWENTY ØNE PILØTS.

And I literally just realized- 6.55K reads??? You guys are awesome