The Joker is Back

Third Person P.O.V.

One of Joker's goons tossed Robin into the back of a purple van where Kid Flash, Aqualad, Superboy, Ms. Martian, and Artemis were in, tied up, gagged and unconscious.

The goon threw Robin in and he landed with a loud thud. You could tell his eyes were closed and he was in extreme pain.

The van started up and the goons drove away towards Joker's hideout.

Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The van drove into an empty warehouse in Gotham, unknown to Batman and the rest of the league.

Goon #1 unloaded the unconscious team members out of the van and into the warehouse where Harley greeted them.

"Hey Mista Jay!!! The kidz are here!!!" She sang out.

"Coming my sweet..hehe!" Joker called back while examing each member.

"Ahh very nice, krypton, interesting.... this one's a martian! Ooo well looky here Harely! It's our boy blunder!" Joker exclaimed.

"Wow mista jay!!! I can't WAIT to have our playdate togetha!" Harley squeeled.

"Take them away," the Joker said and he and Harley disappeared into the warehouse.

Another time skip lol~~~~~

Artemis P.O.V.

Ugh where am I? I thought as I opened my eyes. It took a while to adjust in the darkness but I finally made out a jail cell with Aqualad and the other sprawled on the floor.

I patted my pocket for my bow and arrows but they were empty. I was stripped of my weapons, even the knife I had in my boot.

I looked around and heard a groan.

"Wally? You there?" I hissed. I got to my feet and leaned against the wall.

Seriously, drugs? I thought.

"Wally are you okay?" I asked.

"Wha? Oh, yea I'm cool," Wally groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head.

"What about the others?" He asked.

I quickly took a scan of the room.

"Kaldur, M'gann, umm Superboy yeah they're all fine," I said sitting back down.

I didn't see Robin. He probably escaped and left us alone.

Ever since that talk with Kaldur and stuff, something inside me was like telling me that Robin always messes up. He kinda does if you think about ti...

"AHH!!" I whipped my head around.

A goon came into the cell holding a figure that was writhing in his grasp, yelling in obvious pain.

That voice belonged to Robin.

"NO NO DON'T DO IT I'M BEGGING YOU!! JUST TAKE ME INSTEAD!!"

The goon dropped him and went over to Aqualad. Oh no.

Robin made a battle cry and kicked at the goon who slapped it aside with a grunt.

Robin kept kicking and punching until he felt a sudden pain explode around his torso.

He winced and stood on the floor as the goon carried Aqualad away.

Robin looked at me and frowned.

"Robin?" I asked, walking over to him.

He collapsed like a heal of sacks right then..

"Robin! ROBIN!?" I shook him trying to wake him up.

"Artemis! Look at your hands!" Kid Flash said as he limped over to me and Robin.

I glanced at my hands and gasped.

It was covered with a thick crimson liquid. Blood.

"Oh no oh no," I muttered over and over again as I tried to find the wound on Robin. Oh no.

There was a hole in his suit and blood was pouring from the wound.

"Oh Robin," I said and tried to find something for gauze.

"Here," Kid Flash said as he fumbled with a torn piece from his suit.

I silently took it and wrapped it around Robin's torso.

"-rtemis?" Robin murmered.

"Shh, it's ok," I said. Unfortunately I lied. The wound was bad. Like.. really bad. The bullet didn't go through clean, it was lodged in there somewhere.

"Omgomgomgomgomg," Kid Flash kept saying in top speed.

"K... F?" Robin asked as his eyelids started closing.

"-urts."

"No no c'mon buddy keep your eyes open," Kid Flash pleaded as he knelt over Robin. Robin's head was resting on my lap.

I felt a crushing weight on my heart for some reason. Ugh why Robin. Why Robin.

"Artemis? Wally?" I heard a voice speak next to me

"Your up... M'gann," I whispered.

"Oh no what's wrong!!" She cried as she sat beside Robin.

"Bullet wound," Superboy was standing next to her.

"They took Aqualad too," I muttered.

Suddenly Robin let out a scream.

"ROBIN ROBIN!!" Kid Flash yelled as Superboy held Kid Flash back.

Just as Kid Flash was about to vibrate out of Superboy's grip, the door opened.

A goon grunted as he dumped a heaving but conscious Aqualad into the cell. He took out a long thingy .... a baseball bat?

The next thing I knew was something hitting my head.. then black