Recovering

Gosh will none of you comment? (note the sarcasm)

"Calm down, I'm Doctor Mark and we're here to help you okay?" Mark said soothingly to the young man.

(ehhhhh.. im calling him Dick now) Dick didn't reply. He didn't show any sign of listening. His eyes were wide and full of fear and confusion. His arms felt numb and cold with no feeling in them. Same as all the limbs he owned. His throat throbbed of the tube forced down. 

Weakly, he *tried to* claw at his neck but the doctor pushed his arms back. 

"Here.."  He removed the tube and the nurse beside him placed an oxygen mask on Dick's face. 

THE END

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JUST KIDDING

almost :)

HI THERE

"Hello, this is Wally West speaking," Wally said as he twirled the coil of the telephone with his fingers.

"Ah yes... this is Doctor Mark at Gotham Emergency, one of our patients woke up from a coma... and he's saying he wants someone named Wally West.. his name's Richard Gra-"

He put down the phone immediately and ran to the kitchen yelling.

"ARTEMIS! IT'S DICK! HURRY UP!" he yelled and went outside after grabbing a jacket. He started the car as Artemis shut the door on her side.

"So.. what's happening?" 

"Dickwokeupandthedoctorcalledsayinghe'saskingforsomeonenamedwallywestwhichisapparantlymeandIneedtog-"

"GOSH@YOUJUST CANT STOP CAN YOU!?" Artemis said. 

Wally blushed furiously as the car zoomed forward almost getting caught on red light.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED!!" Artemis yelled and she smacked Wally's head.

"NO- Im not! And that HURTS!!" he said while rubbing his head in fake hurt.

*********************************bob the builder yes he can *********NOT**********************

The door creaked open. Wally quietly walked in and found Dick laying on the bed still white. More blankets were wrapped around him and a unnaturally huge mask was placed on his face, giving his tons of oxygen. 

"You awake?" Wally whispered, nudging Dick's hand.

His head slowly turned and his eyes opened.

"OH MY G-" SMACK

"SHHHH!" Artemis hissed.

"Oh... you're finally awake! Wait till the others hear about this," Wally said rubbing soothing circles on his friend's palm. 

Dick made a faint smile until he slowly drifted to a light sleep.

"You know.. we can stay here overnight if you want. I talked with Doctor Mark. he says it's okay," Artemis said. Wally smiled.

"Yeah, no way am I leaving now," Wally said.

Dick's breathing evened out as the oxygen was slowly pumped into his lungs. 

And soon, Wally and Artemis were fast asleep with an unborn baby.