chesanto

18

Occupation:

Rapper/Dancer

Hair Color:

Dark Brown

Eye Color:

Brown

Relationship Status:

Single

Roc Royal is mixed with Black, Belizan, French, and English.

He can also do a back-flip, swim and skateboard with the his friends  He and all the other his friends (ray ray , craige, jacob )have said they love food. He says that his favorite foods are Soul foods and Mexican food.

He loves animals and when asked what he would like to do he said veterinarian. His favorite subject is American History. He likes to watch movies and ride in go-carts.

He is usually calm, cool and down to earth. Despite numerous rumors

His parents are named Cindy and Jonathan August.

Santo August

Born on July 23

Zodiac:Leo

Born in Los Angeles, CA

Chresanto p.o.v

Chresanto hurry up with the boxes boy we ain't go all day!!
My mama said before she existed put my room.

I bet you wondering like what she talking about?, well my mom got a job as a docter in ( i forgot where i said everyone lived..oops)  so we have to move whitch means i have to leave my school That i love and leave my bros ray,Princeton, and prodigy

Im taking my slow time packing these boxes...truth is... right now im praying my mama forgets me and just leave with the truck! But of course knowing mama if i ain't down by the next two minutes she sending dad to come get me.
I think i said it to soon

Listen chres your mama getting quite frustrated with you right about now, just please do me and your self a big favor and get them boxes to the moving truck. My dad said walking out my room

Ugh... i guess this is it
I look at my empty room with just the blue paint on the wall and my boxes on the floor pick in up the rest of the boxes heading down to the moving truck (4min later) . I looked at my now empty room one last time and walked out shutting the door i walked down stairs looked around  The house one  last time and headed towards my moms car. Once i got in i felt a hand running down my shoulder and heard my mom saying it's for the best, following by the cars engine.

On the way to (where ever i said everyone lived) i was looking out the Window but i remembered the way we was going and it was where Princeton lived!! I looked over at my mom smiling.

Mama: you can say goodbye to them but make it quick okay. She said real stern like, i just ran out the car not even responding
I knocked on the door and ray ay answered eating a taco

Omg yall roc is back he back!!

I couldn't even respond before i felt my bros suffocating me.

Yo chill im not staying i-

Your not staying?! Then y are you hear? Ray said

I just came by to say goodbye

All of a sudden ray dropped his taco he never drops his tacos!. Next thing you know he hugged me and just walked away, i hope he ain't crying i'd cry if he or any of then cry. I said goodbye to everyone telling them I'll keep in touch. Walking back to my moms car was hard ion want to go. I just sucked it up and faced the facts i might never see my brothers again.

On the way to our new house was quiet you didn't hear nun but the radio.

Kik-love48842
IG-  _queen_5_01_03
Sc:love4884

Im bored but hear is an update major short

I think we all know how chresanto looks like by now ... if not just ask for the photo