hoe?

Unknown

What do you mean my daddy isn't my father?

Ma: im sorry bunny i didn't want you to find out like this (crying)

Unknown: y the (bleep) are you crying? You knew this was gone happen but you still didn't tell me!! Are you (bleeping) serious right now im freaking 18 and you think it was gonna be ok to tell me now!! Wth

Ma: NOW LISTEN HERE IM STILL YOUR MOTHER ALRIGHT! SO DONT FUCKING CUSS AT ME LIL GIRL YOU NOT TO OLD FOR AN ASS WHOOPEN!

Unknown: shakes head and walkes out (crying)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Unknown @ Ernesto house

I open the door with my key and rest my keys on the island in the kitchen. I walk up stairs as i get closer i hear light snores....hold up nesto dont snore period!

I walk up to his bedroom door opening it it was dark i began to walk up towards the bed taking my jacket off and dropped it on the floor i was going toward the bed but then thunder started and i hear a girly scream i rushed to the lamp and turned it on i come across sum bitch in the hands of my man!! Tonight just keeps getting worse.

Ernesto p.o.v

I wake up to aaliyah screaming i barley got no sleep i wrap my arms around her sum more just to let her know im here all of a sudden the light's turn on and my girl standing right beside me next to the lamp, she had puffy eye's giving me the idea she has been crying for a while. I quickly jumped up and sorta pushed aaliyah off me.

Bae:are you serious how could have this hoe in your bed?

Ernesto: listen i can explain!

Bruh she was way to calm

Bae: im listing

I look back seeing aaliyah a wake just staring at the scene

Ernesto: ok so i went to the store and as i was coming back up home i see liyah wit her hand up looking like she was bout to hitch a ride i pulled up rolled the window down and there was water on my seats!!..... long story short i gave her sum clothes cause hers was drench she asked to go to the guest room the thunder started she came in she was scared..... i let her lay beside me i then put my arms around her you can outta no fucking where like a black ninja or sum and here i am explaining this shit to you.

Bae: ok i get where you coming from but the bitch gotta get out your bed ! Today

Aaliyah just sat there i was like man if you dont go she looked scared and looked like she wanted to cuss a nigga out. she thanked me and i guess went in the guest room

Bae: im tired right now and i really need you to comfort me.she said bursting out crying i held her like my life depended on it i told her to got to sleep and we
Talk in the morning.

After that it was light's out