Kol

You paced back and forth, completely loosing your mind. Kol had kidnapped you, explaining that Klaus needed you for bait so he could talk to Elena.

You hated this, you hated this whole vampire thing. Kol looked bored as he lazily watched you pace from one side of the small cave to the other.

"Do you have a staring problem or something!" You snapped, tired of him eyeing you.

"Oh feisty. I love beautiful girls with sharp tongues" he cooed, picking at his white cotton shirt. If you weren't so mad right now, you would've blushed.

"You're like a mini Klaus." You scuffed. Kol looked up at you, his eyes hard and dangerous.

"Repeat that again, little human." He said lowly, almost in a growl.

"You heard me, bloodsucker. You're a mini Klaus. You follow him around like a lost puppy. You listen to everything he says, you're no better than one of his dumb hybrids." You lashed out.

Before you could blink, Kol was in front of you, nostrils flaring. "You better catch that pretty little tongue before I rip it from your mouth." He said lowly.

"Why? Can't take the heat? Can't handle a weak little human telling you the truth?" You challenged, not breaking eye contact.

"You know nothing, nothing at all. Your tiny, mortal mind couldn't comprehend what I've been through." He said, a hint of pain in his tone.

"Then tell me. Tell me why you're doing this." You said, your tone less harsh.

Kol sighed, running a hand through his tousled hair. "You don't get it, with Ester and Finn gone, Klaus is practically the ring leader now. Elijah is feeling guilty, he won't do anything. Rebekah has always been loyal to Klaus. Klaus tried to kill his own mother, he's ruthless and capable of anything. I think if he gets what he wants he'll finally be happy and stop all this madness. You think I enjoy this? Enjoy doing harm to those who I wish to befriend? No I hate it."

"You don't have to do this, Kol. Kol look at me." You cupped his cheek in your hand and made him look at you. "We can end this. You don't have to be on Klaus' side anymore. Just let me help you. Please."

Kol's eyes glossed over with pain and confusion. "I have done nothing but harm your town, your family, friends...you. And yet you wish to help me. Why?"

You smiled warily."Everyone deserves a second chance."