Damon pt.2

You sat at the Grill with Matt, laughing at one of his ridiculous jokes. "Wait! That's not the funniest part!" He laughed and spoke again. "Then I was like, 'why though?'" He doubled over laughing.

"That doesn't even make sense, you idiot!" You laughed, tears pulling the corner of your eyes.

Matt got you another Coke as your laughter died down. "So, how's it goin' with Damon. Has he tried talking to you?" He asked softly as he stirred the ice cubes in his glass.

"I told him not to text me or anything. I'm not sure anymore, ya know? I'm just tired of him putting me last, I mean I'd understand if it was every once in a while, but weekly? That's just ridiculous." You shook your head, downing the rest of the Coke.

"Whatever happens, it's gonna be fine. Okay? You have Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie, Stephan and I. We're here for you." Matt said sweetly as he rubbed your shoulder. "I'll tell you what, spending the entire day with you eating fries and drinking some Cokes was fun. Promise we'll do it again?" He smiled, standing from his seat.

"Of course!" You grinned, getting up as well. Matt gave you a bear hug. "And hey! Next time I pay for the drinks and food." You scolded.

"By all means, go right ahead." Matt said, raising his hands up in defeat. "See you, Y/N."

"Bye Matt." You smiled.

You made your way outside. You walked towards your car quickly, feeling as if someone was watching you. You fumbled with your car keys, looking for the right key.

Finally you found it. You let out a yelp as you saw Damon standing in front of the driver's side.

"What the hell do you want Salvatore?" You barked.

"To talk." Damon sighed.

"I told you not to follow me. And I don't feel like talking."

"Since when do I listen to anyone's orders?" Damon laughed slightly.

You rolled your eyes, shoving Damon a side. Of course he didn't budge. "Damon will you get out the way! I wanna go home!" You yelled.

"I'm not moving until we talk things through Y/N." He said in a deathly calm manner.

"I don't want to talk to you." You were getting irritated. I mean, who did he think he was?

"Good thing I didn't ask you if you wanted to talk to me." He grinned evilly.

"Damon I-" you began but was cut off when the air around you seemed to twirl.

Next thing you knew you were on the roof of the Grill.

"Damon! Get me down now!" You yelled as Damon's arms arms were still around you.

"Will you talk to me?" He smiled.

You looked up at him. "No! I don't want to talk to you about anything."

"Okay." He shrugged.

You thought for a moment. You just really wanted to be on ground level. You sighed. "Fine. I'll talk to you. Just get me down."

Damon smirked and the wind around you twirled again. You were back next to your car.

"I'm sorry." Damon said, all playfulness out the window.

"Okay." You nodded.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I don't want you to feel like I'm putting to last or second even. I love you, not Elena. Okay? I'm sorry, we've been busy trying to do this stupid spell and I don't know. I got distracted-" he rambled on.

You pressed your lips to his. His musky scent intoxicating you. When you two pulled apart from each other he had a stupid smirk on his face.

"You talk to much." You said.

"If that's how you're gonna start shutting me up from now on, remind me to word vomit more often." Damon winked.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry I was being all pissy. I was just jealous." You mumbled.

Damon put his finger under your chin, making you look at him. "You have nothing to be jealous about, okay? I love you, and only you."

"I love you too."

-
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been kinda busy! Anywho hope you enjoyed reading this and don't forget, request are open! x