Chapter 1

3 months earlier

---------------------

"You should go talk to him" Sarah whispered time across the lunch table.

"Yeah, he seems like he's into. I see you guys in Bio." Ashely added

"Yeah, we get along in class, but schools almost over. How am I supposed to know how he's like outside of school," I said.

We were talking about my crush I've had since the beginning of the school year. His name was Adian, and man was he hot! He was one of the star running backs on the football team, and he made varsity baseball his freshman year! He was tall, lean, muscular. Everything a girl could want. No wonder he was so popular.

"He's one of the hottest kids in school. I doubt the thought of me would ever even cross his mind." I said looking over wishing he would notice me.

"I heard there's going to be a killer party tomorrow night at Kelly's. I think everyone's invited. We should go!" Sarah suggested.

"Yeah, it would be so much fun! I heard the entire baseball team was going to be there." Devon said

"Maybe Sel will get to hook up with her new boyfriend..." Katie said. We all "ooohhhh"ed her Selena's face turned a tomato red.

----------------------------------------------

That was the six of us. Best friends since 5th grade. Some of us closer than others, but we all stuck around till the end.

Me, the always positive advice giver. Sarah, the risk taker.

Ashely, the best supporter.

Devon, the crazy athletic one.

Selena, the whore (just kidding. Not really)

Katie, the innocent one.

We all had our unique personalities that contributed to the group, and we all kept really close. But by the end of the summer we would grow so far apart I doubt they would even remember me.

But a strange thing happened. A week after Sarah's death we all found each other again. And just for a little while things were back to the way they were before this summer, but that didn't last long. Memories came up. Back stabs, lies, all the cheating and sneaking around. I'm not sure I could ever trust anyone of them again.