Truth Or Dare - Ladynoir

3rd person POV

It was a late summer night, Ladybug and Chat Noir were on patrol in the city. Everything looked calm, so they decided to relax a bit. Fighting akumas takes a lot of energy. The duo jumped on top of a building and made their way over to the edge. Ladybug sat and and swung her legs off the building, Chat doing the same. They say there for a few minutes before Chat decided to make conversation.

"So... Ladybug..." Chat started, but was unsure about what he was going to say. Ladybug didn't look at him, but hummed for him to continue.

"Umm... Do you want to play truth or dare?" Chat questioned. He wanted something to pass the time, and what better way than playing a game with his lady?

Ladybug turned her head a little to look at him. She scanned his face, then giggled in response. "Sure Chat, why not." She said and smiled.

Chat turned around to face her and started the game. "Okay so, truth or dare?" Chat asked her.

"Hmm... Truth." Ladybug said and turned to face her partner.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

Ladybug blushed a little, but tried to hide it. She has kissed someone before, and that was Chat. Even though he didn't remember it, it still counted. Ladybug thought for a moment, if she told Chat she had kissed him, he would never stop bugging her about it. "N-no I haven't."

"Really? I would have thought such a beautiful lady like yourself would have had tons of people throwing themselves at you." Chat said and smirked.

"Nope, I've never kissed anyone. Okay Chat... Truth or dare?" Ladybug asked him. "Truth."

"Well, have you ever kissed anyone?" Ladybug asked, curios if this flirtatious cat had a 'special someone' in his life. She didn't know that he thought of her as that 'special someone.'

"I... I guess not. I've never had a girlfriend, as surprising as that is. I mean, who wouldn't love this handsome cat?" Chat said and winked causing Ladybug to giggle. "Okay m'lady, your turn. Truth or dare?"

Ladybug knew that if she said dare, Chat would make her do something crazy. But she took that chance anyways.

"Dare." Ladybug said, preparing herself for the crazy words that she thought were about to come out of her partner's mouth.

"Your dare is... to... hmm, let me think. Ah, I know! I dare you to kiss me!" Chat exclaimed with a huge grin of his face.

"W-w-what? Chat I-"

"Don't worry LB, you can just do it on the cheek. But if you don't you'll lose the game. And I don't think you want to lose the game, do you?" Chat said putting on his famous smirk.

"Okay. Turn your head to the side." This took Chat by surprise, and he didn't see Ladybug leaning in. He turned his head to face her.

"Are you being ser-" Chat started, but his words were stopped by Ladybug's lips pressed against his.

Ladybug was as surprised as Chat. When she was about to pull away, Chat grabbed the back of her neck, pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. Ladybug did not complain. She kissed back, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips moved in sync, but they had to pull away for air. Stupid humans and their need to breath oxygen.

Both of them pulled away and looked at each other. They definitely did not expect this. They both stood up, flustered over the events that happened just moments ago.

"Well Ladybug, this has been a lot of fun, hopefully we can play this game again. Who knows, maybe some day this kissing thing will become a 'daily routine' thing we do. See you tomorrow, bugaboo." Chat said with a wink and started walking away. But before he had left the roof of the building, he heard Ladybug speak with a flirtatious tone of voice.

"Sure silly kitty, I would like that. I'll see you tomorrow to perform our 'daily routine.'" Ladybug said and jumped away, leaving the poor lovestruck kitty with his cherry-red face in his hands, about to explode because Ladybug's words.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone enjoyed this! This is my first one-shot, and I would love it if you commented requests! I will write about any ship, any plot, any AU, whatever you want! Thanks for reading, love you guys!

- Emma 💕