Late Night Patrols - Ladynoir + Adrienette

post reveal and post relationship

"Marinette! Your going to be late for patrol!" Tikki exclaimed and tried to drag Marinette off of her floor.

"But Tikki! The last akuma attack lasted all day and it's nearly two a.m.! I'm so tired." She whined and flopped onto her back.

"C'mon Marinette. You have to keep Paris safe!"

"Okay... Tikki spots on!"

~

It was near the end of patrol, Ladybug and Chat Noir were beyond tired. They walked over to the edge of a roof and sat down to look at the stars. It was a perfectly clear night, and all the stars were shining.

"Tonight is really peaceful." Chat said and wrapped an arm around Ladybug.

Ladybug hummed in response and buried her head into his shoulder.

"You okay?" Chat asked and looked down at her.

"Yeah... Just tired." Ladybug said while yawning.

They sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the peace and each other's company.

"Hey LB, I'm going to head home. It's pretty late." Chat said. But when he tried to stand up, he realized that Ladybug was asleep. He chuckled and picked her up bridal style.

Jumping across roofs, he made sure not to move her too much. Once he reached her roof, he opened her trapdoor and carefully set her on the bed.

Chat climbed inside and shut the trapdoor before laying in the bed next to her. They both detransformed, and Adrien watched their kwamis fly downstairs to raid the fridge.

Adrien pulled the covers over both of them and wrapped his arms around Marinette.

"Goodnight m'lady," Adrien whispered before the tiredness took over him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is so short I have like, zero inspiration 😂 forgive me!

Miraculous Ladybug One-Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara