Call For Help - Marichat

3rd person POV

Marinette awoke in a dark room. She looked around, but everything was pitch black. She could feel her earrings, which relieved her. The only bad thing was that Tikki must still be at her house.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out, and stood up to try to find something - anything - around her. All of a sudden, a big circular window opened and revealed a giant view of Paris.

"Hello Marinette, or should I say Ladybug." She heard a deep voice say.

"What? W-what are you talking about? Where am I?" Marinette asked, trembling with fear. That's when she saw a tall figure come out of the shadows. Hawkmoth.

"You are currently in my lair. And don't play dumb with me, I know you're Ladybug, you can't deny it."

"H-how did you find out? What do you want with me?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I knew you were Ladybug! You sound alike, lookalike, sometimes I think I'm the only logical person in Paris!" Hawkmoth said, obviously very annoyed. "And what I want with you, I want you to lead Chat Noir here. I will take his miraculous, and then yours!"

"How will I get Chat Noir to come here in the first place?" Marinette asked, forming a plan in her head.

Hawkmoth thought for a second, then threw a cell phone over to her. "Call him with this, tell him where you are located and if he refuses to come and give me his miraculous, you will be killed." After that Hawkmoth left the room, leaving her alone. Marinette turned on the phone and put in Chat's number.

"Hello this is the amazing Chat Noir, what is your emergency?" She heard Chat say on the phone.

"Chat! This is Marinette, I need your help!"

~

Marinette told Chat where she was and what Hawkmoth said. Leaving out the part where she was Ladybug, of course.

Chat finally arrived to Marinette's location, and stood on the rim outside of the giant window. Marinette put a finger to her lips, signaling for Chat to be silent. He extended his claws and drew a circle on the glass. He slowly pushed it open, and made sure the glass didn't fall to the ground. Once he was inside, he ran over to Marinette.

"Marinette! Are you okay? Did Hawkmoth hurt you?" Chat whispered and Marinette could practically see the fear in his eyes.

"Yeah Chat, I'm fine. Let's just get out of here before he comes back."

Chat picked up Marinette and launched them out of Hawkmoth's lair using his baton. They swung across many roofs, and once they were a good distance away they landed safely on top of a high building.

"Marinette, why did Hawkmoth take you? I feel like there's something you're not telling me." Chat said and raised and eyebrow.

There's no way I'm getting out of this one. Might as well tell him. Marinette thought, and finally decided to tell him her secret.

Marinette took a deep breath, and looked Chat in the eyes. "Please don't be disappointed, okay? He... He wanted me because.... Because I'm L-Ladybug. I'm sorry I am such a let down. I understand if you hate m-"

"Hate you? Disappointed? Marinette, this is amazing! Out of everyone in Paris, I hoped it would be you. I love you, with or without the mask." Chat said and tightly hugged Marinette. She was a loss for words, so she hugged him back. Suddenly, she felt and leather she was holding turn into soft fabric. Confused, she backed up, and saw Adrien Agreste standing where Chat was just a few moments ago. Oh my god, Marinette thought. The love of my life is standing right in front of me. Adrien looked at Marinette, and thought the same thing.

From that day on, Marinette and Adrien were always seen together. Whether in civilian form, or as superheroes, they never left each other's side. Even on their deathbed, they were still holding hands and smiling.

They were together forever.