How You Sleep

Sam- The big moose is a definite cuddle bug. He just adores to have you wrapped in his arms. To sleep, you spoon. Obviously, Sam plays big spoon. The position of spooning you both are in is almost like a sitting position. He likes it this way, you don't object. He likes it this way so nothing can grab you while you both are asleep. When you try to get up and start your day, he grabs you tighter subconsciously just to protect you, thinking if he lets you go, you'll die or vanish. He's even known to sleep closest to the door, to be sure you won't be harmed if something or someone breaks in. He wants you to be the one to make it out alive and well.

Dean- You sleep facing each other, holding hands. Well, it's more of like your petite hand lays in his open palm. It's a way for him to know you're still right there, as weird as it may sound. When you don't "hold hands", you are squished up against his muscular chest. You don't mind though. You can hear his heartbeat. The beat of his heart and his breathing lures you into sleep. Though, sometimes you swear his heart beats faster when you sleep close like that.

Castiel- Seeing as Cas doesn't sleep, you lay on his chest while he lays on his back. Playing with the ends of your hair while you sleep soundly. He'll sometimes read a book or watch the television in the room, when he gets bored of playing with your hair, while he awaits your awakening. Sometimes, you'll wake up completely on top of the blue-eyed angel. He says you do that yourself, but we all secretly know he puts you there himself. He just likes it when you sleep completely on top of him for some reason. He's an innocent baby in a trench coat, so he doesn't mean it in a Dean way.

Gabriel- How you both sleep is completely random. Though Gabriel is an archangel, he can fall asleep. He doesn't have to. He just wants too. He says "It's a human pleasure.", so you just really don't question it. You and Gabriel always end up in tangles in the morning, no matter how you fall asleep. Sometimes you'll be completely on top of Gabriel, other times, you are halfway off of the bed. There are a million other positions you both wake up in. It's always something new every time you wake up.