Where You Went On Your First Date

{A/N: Sorry for being gone for a few days. No excuses other than I'm VERY lazy and I usually update at like, 1 in the friggin' morning.}

Sam-
You were both major bookworms. Sam decided to take you out to a library/coffee or tea house. You both had an amazing time and hoped to have many more dates.

Dean-
We all know of Dean's love for his car and classic movies. So what a better first date than a drive-in movie? After that first date, Dean knew you and him would last a long time.

Castiel- (takes place in Fall) Cas didn't know a whole lot about dating and romance. Thank Chuck for the Winchesters. Well, Sam. Dean suggested....more adult activities for a first date. "Don't listen to Dean, take her to the park. It's really beautiful this time of year. Also take her to that new coffee house after to warm up!" Sam was always the best for advice on topics of this sort. Though, Cas thought about Dean's suggestions for later in the future.

Gabriel-
For your first date, Gabe decided on the State Fair. He's Gabriel! What did you expect. For you being a hunter, you were absolutely terrified in the haunted house. Gabriel happily let you clutch onto his arm. At the end of the day, he took you on the Ferris wheel and kissed you. So it was your first date and kiss. You didn't complain though. You were absolutely smitten over him.