Favorite Show To Watch Together

Sam- You and Sam enjoy Sherlock. Sometimes, you'll have a competition with one another to see who can guess the culprit. You almost always win, and the winner gets a back massage. You both enjoy it.

Dean- You and Dean enjoy watching the Andy Griffith Show {Author-Chan loves this show} You both enjoy the humor and story line. Dean says you are the Andy to his Barney. Seeing as you're the voice of reason and responsibility in the relationship. While Dean is just Dean.

Castiel- Surprisingly, Cas enjoys watching American Horror Story with you. Twisty scares you so you'll wrap you arms around his waist, pretty tightly, and bury your head in his shoulder. Cas will do his best to comfort you. He doesn't really understand your fear of the fictional clown, but he'll try and comfort you nonetheless. If you think it's embarrassing being afraid of the clown, you should hear Sam's high pitched scream and see how high he jumps when he walks in the room when Twisty is on screen.

Gabriel- The archangel mostly watches cartoons and silly shows, but he actually enjoys watching Doctor Who with you. Sometimes, he'll zap you and himself into Doctor Who, but he enjoys watching it with you just as much as being in it with you.